Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Servo upgrade Suggestion for Panther

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Jets Discuss rc electric ducted fan or radio control prop jets here.

Servo upgrade Suggestion for Panther

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2009, 09:19 PM
FlooredCOBRA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Servo upgrade Suggestion for Panther

Hey guys I just recently got me the DF-032 Panther my first jet period as matter of fact. I flew a lot of fast planes before but this thing was to cool to pass up. It was pretty darn fast and a ball to fly but i did notice something.

I noticed this on my Diamond Dust while back. With a normal engine it flew fine. After upgrading to race engine I had to replace the servos. The faster I went the less response i got as if they was getting mushy and laying down. It made for wider turns and delay when pulling out of dive. After I swapped servos to stronger this disappeared.

I noticed the Panther was acting the same way. I got the ARF that came with everything.
http://www.thewingsmaker.com/airplan...%20%28combo%29

It was nice to get everything in one package but from beginning I was Leary about the servos. Now my doubt is correct as I dont trust these and would like to swap them out. There are SV2031 Micro from world models with 22.2 [email protected]. Whats a strong servo that everyone is using on their jets that is same size. Like what would be the latest one to get?