Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Banana Hobby Back on POOR List

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Jets Discuss rc electric ducted fan or radio control prop jets here.

Banana Hobby Back on POOR List

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2009, 06:36 PM
mkranitz
Banned
My Feedback: (60)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Banana Hobby Back on POOR List

I'm stunned. Several months after Pete from Banana Hobby told me that they had upgraded retract servos on the F/18 due to failures, I stupidly assumed that the manufacturer had corrected the issue for all products with mechanical retracts. NOPE!

I ordered the A-10 and BEFORE I WAS FINISHED ASSEMBLING IT, one of the retract servos failed! Pure garbage. Cheap servos for otherwise nicely conceived airplanes.

Now, to top it off, when you call their phone number, you get a nice message telling you that all of the lines are busy and it hangs up on you. This is poor customer service. I'm in a chat window conversation with them right now to see if I can get it taken care of that way, but it would be much easier to put higher quality servos in the product.

Banana has a US exclusive on many of the EDF jets they sell and can influence the manufacturer. I know this because they had the manufacturer redesign the F 18 with metal gears after customer complaints. I also know that when they have a batch of merchandise that they know is defective, they just sell it anyway. This is likely the case with the A-10.

If you like the airplanes Banana sells, go ahead and buy them, but beware of low-quality components and be prepared to fix it yourself.

This is an amateur operation and unless they shape up their sales and customer service practices, you can count the CEO of RCUniverse as one who WILL NOT recommend Banana Hobby to anyone.

PS: In all fairness, their online chat person just confirmed they were sending a replacement servo.
Old 10-12-2009, 09:41 PM
Tony A.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Banana Hobby Back on POOR List

ORIGINAL: mkranitz

I'm stunned. Several months after Pete from Banana Hobby told me that they had upgraded retract servos on the F/18 due to failures, I stupidly assumed that the manufacturer had corrected the issue for all products with mechanical retracts. NOPE!

I ordered the A-10 and BEFORE I WAS FINISHED ASSEMBLING IT, one of the retract servos failed! Pure garbage. Cheap servos for otherwise nicely conceived airplanes.

Now, to top it off, when you call their phone number, you get a nice message telling you that all of the lines are busy and it hangs up on you. This is poor customer service. I'm in a chat window conversation with them right now to see if I can get it taken care of that way, but it would be much easier to put higher quality servos in the product.

Banana has a US exclusive on many of the EDF jets they sell and can influence the manufacturer. I know this because they had the manufacturer redesign the F 18 with metal gears after customer complaints. I also know that when they have a batch of merchandise that they know is defective, they just sell it anyway. This is likely the case with the A-10.

If you like the airplanes Banana sells, go ahead and buy them, but beware of low-quality components and be prepared to fix it yourself.

This is an amateur operation and unless they shape up their sales and customer service practices, you can count the CEO of RCUniverse as one who WILL NOT recommend Banana Hobby to anyone.

PS: In all fairness, their online chat person just confirmed they were sending a replacement servo.
I had the same thing happen with my 64mm A-10 from BH, when the retract servo on the left main gear burnt up before I was finished putting it together. I just replaced the servo. The same types of issues happened with Jet-Tech, Hobby Lobby and Nitroplanes and I just fixed it myself without the hassle of waiting. That's the risk that you take. I had Hobby Lobby straight up lie to me when the nose gear for my 70mm Camo F-4 was missing in the box. They stated that the jet was sold out and could not send a replacement nose gear or exchange the F-4. I went on their website and actually purchased another F-4 from their site which was not "sold out" and busted Jay Burkett in a big lie. The second jet arrive 3 days after his lying email. I emailed him once the second F-4 arrived and GAVE HIM A PIECE OF MY MIND. Needless to say, Hobby Lobby sent me two sets of replacement gear two weeks after the second F-4 arrived. This is the first time I have discussed this incident on any forum just to point out that every company is guilty of issues and even straight lying to customers. Now...would I make another purchase with Hobby Lobby? Maybe! Again..a risk that I would be taking and if the same thing happens, I'll have to suck it up again.

Yeah...kind of stupid to spend another $200 to prove a point! Anyone want to buy a new, in the box, 70mm Camo F-4?

Tony
Edwards AFB, CA
Old 10-13-2009, 06:36 AM
rcmiket

You expected something more? This guys BBB rating speaks for itself. Time after time people have posted problems with them and their product. The only way it will change is stop buying from them. Lack of sales will do one of two things force him to improve or close his doors. If you paid by CC file a dispute with the company.
Mike
Old 10-13-2009, 11:24 AM
mkranitz
Banned

I just checked the BBB rating for Banana Hobby on the LA BBB site (http://www.la.bbb.com) and Banana Hobby has an "F"!

You have to really try to get a rating that low.
Old 10-13-2009, 04:44 PM
rcmiket

They worked very hard to achieve that goal. Thank God none of it was my money.
Mike
Old 10-19-2009, 12:32 PM
LDM
My Feedback: (15)

Tony , I am confused on a few points
1)you prased and love BH in another post and if not mistaken took a tour of his office area (what happened )
2)Jet tech ??? -they supply BH , EasyTiger ect , there one of the manufactures
3)The best way to buy these planes is empty plane with -ducted fan and brushless moter , that seems to be the only thing not going wrong with these planes .
BH and even Hobby Lobby are useing the same $1.00 servos that we can buy from Hobby King for $2,99 , there crap !!!
You need to spend the $11. 00 for the HT h55 or the high tech H81 , well worth the little extra
google Jet tech , you can buy direct from China problem free
Old 10-19-2009, 12:44 PM
mkranitz
Banned

Will JetTech stand behind the products? I wasn't aware you could buy them without servos installed. I would much rather do that than rip the servos out and replace them.
Old 10-19-2009, 02:22 PM
LDM

I have three experinces with Jet Tech . I purchased a 71" CMP copy glow powered warbird .
The plane is much better then the CMP version , its had non scale split flaps , a thicker cowl and really nice cowl mounting ring . I ordered it on aprox 12/5/2008 for Xmas , received a tracking number and the plane was in my hand in under 10 days .
The canopy was damaged I emailed them (did not know the guy ) and a gut named Rocky responded . Being from Phila , you can see it can get better with that name ,
They sent me a new canopy in under two weeks (over xmas)

Then unknowingly , I bought a really nice 70" P47 . Again on ebay , I did not know I was bidding on a Jet Tech P47 . I won the bid , received the plane and again great shipping , no damage .
If you visit the site you can see that they will ship plane with no servos , I even asked him about the F18 I wanted to 1)remove the stock crappy gear that BH has , and add the air retracts in the box as an upgrade he gave me on price on that as well .
The guys is a RC modeler so he understands the needs of the rc guy
Old 10-19-2009, 04:23 PM
Tony A.

ORIGINAL: LDM

Tony , I am confused on a few points
1)you prased and love BH in another post and if not mistaken took a tour of his office area (what happened )
2)Jet tech ??? -they supply BH , EasyTiger ect , there one of the manufactures
3)The best way to buy these planes is empty plane with -ducted fan and brushless moter , that seems to be the only thing not going wrong with these planes .
BH and even Hobby Lobby are useing the same $1.00 servos that we can buy from Hobby King for $2,99 , there crap !!!
You need to spend the $11. 00 for the HT h55 or the high tech H81 , well worth the little extra
google Jet tech , you can buy direct from China problem free
LDM - What's the confusion? I still visit and continue to do business with Banana Hobby today. My point in the reply to mkrantiz was, just because a servo is bad, that alone doesn't deter me from doing business with Banana Hobby. I fix it and move on, especially something like a bad servo. For me, it's more of a hassle trying to wait for it to get here, then just to buy another servo and move on, not bash a company on RC forums over a bad servo. Obviously, it depends on what the problem is, in sorting out how to resolve an issue. In the case of Jet-Tech, they (Rocky) promised to replace the airplane once I provided them pictures of the damage airframe and shipping info, which I did. They made a UPS claim and never shipped or exchanged the plane. That happened back in May 09! They lost my business and I moved on.

By the way, Jet-Tech does not supply Banana Hobby, I personally confirmed that with Pete at BH months ago, when, I believe you made that comment then. BH deals directly with the manufactures and even partners with them to create custom versions of their products which are exclusive to BH/Blitz RC Works. On the empty plane comment, the majority of the RC customers want RTF or ARF. None of these companies would make it on the custom RCers. It's the new customers that the companies are catering to supply. The customers aren't building models anymore. It's just a fact! There are more RTF & ARF planes, boats, & cars in the hobby shops than kits! I have 25 STOCK PnP EDF jets, 8 from Banana Hobby and all fly great!

We all take a chance when we buy RC products and I continue to do so, but I will not be taking that risk again with Jet-Tech China! I lost that bet and they enjoyed my money and the UPS claim!

Best,
Tony
Old 10-19-2009, 04:50 PM
LDM

Ok , very clear on the BH deal .
However I dont agree on the "rc want a RTF plane " yes I would agree in theory , but I have read post after post that have stated the thing "bad servos " Bad speed controls " ect ect .
As far "pick what you want " againg disagree . I have emailed and personally have had at leaste three great experiences with Rocky and he had 1)the ads for the planes in variuos packages and 2 ) i have emailed him on the f18 , asked him to remove the cost of the retracts and add in an upgrade on air retracts "

I am a builder at heart so I dont mind tweeking , rebuilding , bashing an ARf to a safe good flyer mode , but I dont belive in paying for on board flight gear that has proven to be useless time and time again .

I would love to think that I could purchase a cool jet from BH , but when you read over and over and over and over the problems , its just says stay away .
Your close , you can drive there and perhaps he feels an personal oblogation to you and your satisfaction , that is not what i see with all the other post including the recent BBB rating .

If Tower , Horsizon , Hobby Lobby or Hobby people had that many bad post repeatedly they would be out of business because they make good on bad products ITS THAT SIMPLE .
Old 10-19-2009, 05:13 PM
mkranitz
Banned

ORIGINAL: Tony A.
LDM - What's the confusion? I still visit and continue to do business with Banana Hobby today. My point in the reply to mkrantiz was, just because a servo is bad, that alone doesn't deter me from doing business with Banana Hobby. I fix it and move on, especially something like a bad servo. For me, it's more of a hassle trying to wait for it to get here, then just to buy another servo and move on, not bash a company on RC forums over a bad servo. Obviously, it depends on what the problem is, in sorting out how to resolve an issue. In the case of Jet-Tech, they (Rocky) promised to replace the airplane once I provided them pictures of the damage airframe and shipping info, which I did. They made a UPS claim and never shipped or exchanged the plane. That happened back in May 09! They lost my business and I moved on.

Best,
Tony
Tony, "bashing" is different from reporting FACTS. My immediately preceding experience with Banana was over a $500 f 18 that had substandard servos, esc and wing supports according to Pete. And yet, they sold it anyway. Since when is it fine to sell sub-standard products/components and wait for the customer to call to replace it?

Re-read my post and you will see that it is accurate and non-inflammatory. You may not mind doing business with them, but after buying at least 5 products from them, I can tell you that I'm finished.

Old 10-19-2009, 11:23 PM
Tony A.

Ok , very clear on the BH deal .
However I dont agree on the ''rc want a RTF plane '' yes I would agree in theory , but I have read post after post that have stated the thing ''bad servos '' Bad speed controls '' ect ect .
As far ''pick what you want '' againg disagree . I have emailed and personally have had at leaste three great experiences with Rocky and he had 1)the ads for the planes in variuos packages and 2 ) i have emailed him on the f18 , asked him to remove the cost of the retracts and add in an upgrade on air retracts ''

I am a builder at heart so I dont mind tweeking , rebuilding , bashing an ARf to a safe good flyer mode , but I dont belive in paying for on board flight gear that has proven to be useless time and time again .

I would love to think that I could purchase a cool jet from BH , but when you read over and over and over and over the problems , its just says stay away .
Your close , you can drive there and perhaps he feels an personal oblogation to you and your satisfaction , that is not what i see with all the other post including the recent BBB rating .

If Tower , Horsizon , Hobby Lobby or Hobby people had that many bad post repeatedly they would be out of business because they make good on bad products ITS THAT SIMPLE .
Please understand that the RC Forums and those of us that use them are a very small portion of the RC customers around the world. Let's take Nitroplanes (a neutral company for this discussion) for example. Their RTF planes sell out way faster than the ARF or kit versions. Now a days, Billy Joe Jim Bob gets on the internet with no flying experience and spanks his credit card on a RTF plane, then posts the crash video on You Tube! Just search for RC crash or crashes! It's incredible! Air Hogs sells a bunch of planes to first time pilots and makes millions. I sure hope that styrofoam can be recycled because a lot of it is ending up in the trash weekly.

Honestly, Banana Hobby is nowhere near as financially strong as Hobby People, Horizon, etc. It took years for those companies to be where they are today. I read all the negative posts about several companies for months before I bought my first EDF jet from BH, Nitroplanes, Hobby Lobby, Hobby People, etc. In the end, I took a chance and had some good experiences and some bad. One of those bad experiences was with a company that has a very good reputation for great customer service, yet I was lied to by the customer service manager and caught him in the lie. Go figure! I never expected that situation but it happened and only mentioned it here to make a point. There is no safe bet! Just roll the dice! Now if the ARF gear is useless time and time again, then I most be a lucky one. I've only had the one bad gear servo out of 25 PnP jets, plus the RTF planes keep selling out from multiple companies. If someone has a bad experience and chooses not to do business with that company, believe me, I understand but posting negativity here seems more of an attempt to try hurt that companies business verses providing helpful advice. In the end, few people around the world use these forums and the companies are still selling out RTF planes. Guanli Brushed A-10s are still selling even though hundreds of people have complained about them. Again, first time RC pilots who want a cheap A-10.

Regards,
Tony
Old 10-19-2009, 11:48 PM
Tony A.

ORIGINAL: Tony A.

Best,
Tony
Tony, ''bashing'' is different from reporting FACTS. My immediately preceding experience with Banana was over a $500 f 18 that had substandard servos, esc and wing supports according to Pete. And yet, they sold it anyway. Since when is it fine to sell sub-standard products/components and wait for the customer to call to replace it?

Re-read my post and you will see that it is accurate and non-inflammatory. You may not mind doing business with them, but after buying at least 5 products from them, I can tell you that I'm finished.

I respect your decision to move on. Same as I did with Jet-Tech! I will say that the F-18 and A-10 issues were addressed on RC Groups shortly after the jets hit the market. I knew that the A-10 had gear servo issues but I was willing to overlook that issue for a cool A-10. Do you review the RC Groups forums?

Best,
Tony
Old 10-20-2009, 12:27 AM
mkranitz
Banned

No, I don't visit that forum for reviews. The reviews are generally not as well-written as they are here (sure, I'm biased) and I generally don't like giving Jim Bourke page views.

That said, I've had every Banana plane with retracts bonk out on me (servo or retract) so I must be the stupid one because I keep buying them. The A-10 was the last straw for me. I still have a TomCat in the box, but I'm wondering if it has the power to fly at this altitude. I could always taxi it around and swing the wings back and forth if it doesn't fly...
Old 10-20-2009, 10:27 AM
Tony A.

No, I don't visit that forum for reviews. The reviews are generally not as well-written as they are here (sure, I'm biased) and I generally don't like giving Jim Bourke page views.

That said, I've had every Banana plane with retracts bonk out on me (servo or retract) so I must be the stupid one because I keep buying them. The A-10 was the last straw for me. I still have a TomCat in the box, but I'm wondering if it has the power to fly at this altitude. I could always taxi it around and swing the wings back and forth if it doesn't fly...
Hey..I rather taxi planes than drive cars! It's all good!

Banana faces the same issues with the manufactures as most other distributors. If Starmax/Blitz RC Works installs cheap servos, then every distributor gets the same gear. There are people in the Far East who purchased A-10s over there that have posted the same servo issues on RC Groups. Pete knows that if he upgrades his A-10, he then has to charge more, then people complain about the price and buy the A-10 somewhere else. It's a no win situation! Hobby Lobby sells the exact same J-Power jets as they do overseas. If those jets come with crap radios, which they do because I threw away 3 of them, then they sell crap and sell out! Believe me, if Pete could get better gear in these planes and keep the price low and competitive, he would and that would save him a lot of headaches. I'm glad I'm not working in hobby industry!

Best,
Tony

Old 10-20-2009, 10:55 AM
mkranitz
Banned

You've identified the issue: guys who want the best for little money. Cheapness was never a quality I admired. It's ok not to over-spend your budget, but when paying a bit more gives you better quality, cough it up and quit whining is my belief. Pete should not cave to the whiners. Bring a good product to market and people will pay.
Old 10-20-2009, 02:17 PM
Tony A.

You've identified the issue: guys who want the best for little money. Cheapness was never a quality I admired. It's ok not to over-spend your budget, but when paying a bit more gives you better quality, cough it up and quit whining is my belief. Pete should not cave to the whiners. Bring a good product to market and people will pay.
I agree but as you know, the present US/World economy makes that difficult! For instance, look what happens when Hobby Lobby has a "Crash Sale." In most cases, there is only a $20-$30 savings but it's amazing how fast most of those products sell out during the sale. Folks are conservative now, especially when you have to factor in shipping costs. In my case, living in California, I pay shipping and State tax for most of my online purchases. A sale is always a good way to get the green light from the spouse or parents. Being a full-time single father and an adult, I don't have that issue!

Regards,
Tony
Old 10-20-2009, 06:59 PM
SnSHampton
My Feedback: (1)

Not all issues with BH are with the quality of the product.My 250$ plane arrived broken and not by UPS.I just wanted it made right and they snubbed me off.They have no customer service. here is a quote from there website......."100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!

When you purchase anything from BananaHobby.com, we guarantee you quality merchandise that you will be satisfied in owning, or you may return it (unused in original packaging) for a prompt, courteous refund or exchange!" I could not get an RMA or a reply for that matter.
Old 10-20-2009, 07:07 PM
LDM

Tony , I have agree on some of your points , for one I dont believe everything I read on RCU and RC groups and virtullay nothing I read in the Mags lol .
We could all go on about the mags but i use them for the pictures (not the articles ) unlike playboy , I read that for the literary brilliance .

I have found one thing about every arf released they all have problems , and the magnitude is based on the ability and tempermant of the person writing the review .
You will see complaints about control horns , wheels , spinners , covering , the box design ect ect .

IN some cases the problems are very real and can be addressed by the modeler and are typical of the skill needed to fly the plane -example ifyou buy a warbird and you complane about reinforceing the firewall , and servos connections , retract area , well personally you should not be flying a warbirds because chances are that you will power the plane with a 90 or better size engine and I want to think that anyone with that size plane has checked all the critical parts just like a real pilot walks around his plane . If not you endanger those around you , yourself and the hobby in general .

Now what I dont expect is the unexpected a exploding spinner (CMP-Planes ) a weak center wing dowel Skyshark Giant scale P40 , Dymodel models flutter from a poorly designed elevator ect ect .

When it comes to BH , I am really glad that you have had a great experience , statistically if we were taking a marketing study and reviewed the demographics on RCU and RC Groups and reviewed the % of satisfied customers on Banana Hobby and exploded that to the general population your theory about these forums being a small part of the hobby would really fail. Most marketing studys , polls ect from highly skilled statistical firms take the avg responce and typically not from such a demographically focused groups like RCU and RC groups .
IN a short simple term , it would mean just based on these two sites with what would avg a better then normal educated person in the field of RC hobbies , the outcome is worse then the general population on real feedback .

Bottom line as stated before , rcu and RC groups all have there rookies , experts and everything in-between when the avg from all of these groups is the same outcome the jury is in and its not a good vote for BH .

In closing you can see my point in so many post Look at the Hanger 9-corsair - a major post all about what junk it is , and another major post on how good it is , you know what the differance really is in this exampleexperience !!!! Most who were not satisfied were to new to know that you dont put a 120 to 125 4 stroke in a balsa frame that is as light as a feather and not reinforce the firewall , let alone the max suggested 4 stroke was a saito 100 .

Unfortunitly I dont chalk BH complaints to the lack of pilot experience , I think many of the guys buying these planes buy them as a fun , fast cool jet to fly while building another more complex arf or kit .
And in the end there not happy that they can not fly it out of the box , as stated in so many videos about "stock form " stock set up ect .

Nothing against BH , but as I dont see the problems or major post on others selling similar products .
Old 10-20-2009, 11:04 PM
Tony A.

Tony , I have agree on some of your points , for one I dont believe everything I read on RCU and RC groups and virtullay nothing I read in the Mags lol .
We could all go on about the mags but i use them for the pictures (not the articles ) unlike playboy , I read that for the literary brilliance .

I have found one thing about every arf released they all have problems , and the magnitude is based on the ability and tempermant of the person writing the review .
You will see complaints about control horns , wheels , spinners , covering , the box design ect ect .

IN some cases the problems are very real and can be addressed by the modeler and are typical of the skill needed to fly the plane -example ifyou buy a warbird and you complane about reinforceing the firewall , and servos connections , retract area , well personally you should not be flying a warbirds because chances are that you will power the plane with a 90 or better size engine and I want to think that anyone with that size plane has checked all the critical parts just like a real pilot walks around his plane . If not you endanger those around you , yourself and the hobby in general .

Now what I dont expect is the unexpected a exploding spinner (CMP-Planes ) a weak center wing dowel Skyshark Giant scale P40 , Dymodel models flutter from a poorly designed elevator ect ect .

When it comes to BH , I am really glad that you have had a great experience , statistically if we were taking a marketing study and reviewed the demographics on RCU and RC Groups and reviewed the % of satisfied customers on Banana Hobby and exploded that to the general population your theory about these forums being a small part of the hobby would really fail. Most marketing studys , polls ect from highly skilled statistical firms take the avg responce and typically not from such a demographically focused groups like RCU and RC groups .
IN a short simple term , it would mean just based on these two sites with what would avg a better then normal educated person in the field of RC hobbies , the outcome is worse then the general population on real feedback .

Bottom line as stated before , rcu and RC groups all have there rookies , experts and everything in-between when the avg from all of these groups is the same outcome the jury is in and its not a good vote for BH .

In closing you can see my point in so many post Look at the Hanger 9-corsair - a major post all about what junk it is , and another major post on how good it is , you know what the differance really is in this exampleexperience !!!! Most who were not satisfied were to new to know that you dont put a 120 to 125 4 stroke in a balsa frame that is as light as a feather and not reinforce the firewall , let alone the max suggested 4 stroke was a saito 100 .

Unfortunitly I dont chalk BH complaints to the lack of pilot experience , I think many of the guys buying these planes buy them as a fun , fast cool jet to fly while building another more complex arf or kit .
And in the end there not happy that they can not fly it out of the box , as stated in so many videos about ''stock form '' stock set up ect .

Nothing against BH , but as I dont see the problems or major post on others selling similar products .
I think we can agree that foamy EDF jets are a small but growing part of the RC industry. They are only one part of most RC distributors business. Banana and other companies could discontinue foamy EDF jets and still do well.

With that said, the reality is most people don't post good experiences and I'm one of a few who has voiced my positive experiences with Banana Hobby. Does that upset folks that have had a bad experience? Maybe, but I have seen so much negativity directed at not only BH but Easy Tiger Models and several other distributors and it gets old. With all do respect, it's just pure whining from mostly grown people. If someone has a problem with a company, then work it out with that company, don't come on an RC forum and whine, that's not going to change the situation. If a company doesn't respond, you're better off calling a police department near that business then to complain on here. That's like me starting a thread about Toys R Us not exchanging my Air Hogs Havoc Heli. What is that going to do! Again, it's like therapy! You throw the complaint/issue out there and see how many others will make you feel better. I just keep seeing the same people complaining instead of ending their business with a company and moving on. Heck, there are RCU and RC Groups members that have developed a reputation of complaining. Honestly, in my humble opinion, people get pissed and start a thread with the goal of trying to negatively impact a business and it's not working. All these companies are still going strong and some are growing! Again, foamy EDF jets are only one part of a hobby businesses product line.

By the way, a product warning/info is a good thing but a rant about a company is a waste of time. Each person will have a different experience with that company based on the product purchased, the condition after shipping and customer service.

Also, I'm not out to offend anyone, I'm just calling it like I read it!

Regards,
Tony
Old 10-21-2009, 05:13 AM
LDM

Ok we agree again to a point , I had to stop looking in on the lado retract thread , the product is 100% outstanding , the biggest complaint is the wait , And like coolaid drinking zombees they still order then complane , order complane ect ect .

THe aspect I like about RCU and RC groups is that most modertaors and many of the members post real helpful points on the planes and what is needed its that simple . A warning about a CMP exploding spinner is excellant and prevents many from getting seriuosly injured .

Any way , I moveing on , I am going to sit on side lines and see what happens with BH , I still see better post on Easy tiger models and if I want a jet I am going in that direction
Old 10-21-2009, 10:26 PM
topgun600
My Feedback: (41)

YOU ALL B I T CH ABOUT BANANA HOBBY POOR QUALITY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE, BUT YOU ALL STILL BUY ITEMS FROM THEM, EITHER DEAL WITH THE FACT THEY SELL OKAY MODELS AND CHANGE OUT THE CRAP ELECTRONICS OR STOP BUYING FROM THEM.

BUT IT GETS OLD COMING IN HERE AND READING ABOUT THIS DAY AFTER DAY!
Old 10-22-2009, 06:36 AM
rcmiket

Please locate your "Caps Key"and use it. If you don't care for the content of the thead and are sick of it why come back day after day? People are pissed about the poor customer service.
Mike
Old 10-22-2009, 10:11 AM
topgun600
My Feedback: (41)

ORIGINAL: rcmiket

Please locate your ''Caps Key''and use it. If you don't care for the content of the thead and are sick of it why come back day after day? People are pissed about the poor customer service.
Mike
When I said day after day I meant RCU electric jet forum not this thread and I think people should be pissed about them but they still buy from banana hobby
Old 10-22-2009, 10:25 AM
Tony A.

It's about choice! The choice of who you want to buy your jets from and the choice about how you want to deal with it if things don't go well. You choose to do business with a company, accept the risk. Nobody made us purchase from a particular company. This is a hobby an should be fun but sometimes there is more drama on here than I have at work. Honestly, if people are pissed, go to anger management, not an RC Forum. Once this thread and others like it go away, we could spend more time discussing RC jets.

Regards,
Tony

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.