Community
Search
Notices
Electric Training If you are new to electric learn more about them here or ask questions.

t hawk

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2004, 02:49 PM
rocshaf

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default t hawk

i am new to this hobby. i have narrowed my choice down to the Aerobird challenger or the T Hawk.
Seems like i get more for the money with the T Hawk. But not alot of people heard of it. Is it a good plane ? anyone recommend it?
Old 03-15-2004, 10:42 PM
Matt Kirsch
My Feedback: (21)

Default RE: t hawk

Frankly, I think the two planes are made in the same factory. They're very similar.
Old 03-16-2004, 10:37 AM
rocshaf

hey thanks Matt,
Reading alot of the forum questions and answers i found rcboyz.com that have the aerobird for a steal. so it seems like i am going to go with that.
Old 03-16-2004, 11:55 AM
BobbyGee
My Feedback: (3)

I've heard great things about the T-Hawk, and they package it with some spares.

I have a Challenger and there are two hobby shopps nearby that stock LOTS of Challenger spares. Most good hobby shops that deal in RC will have them.

While the T-Hawk brings a couple of extra wings and tail feathers, there's stuff that happens that you can't foresee. I dropped my transmitter and snapped the antenna clean in half. Off the rack at the hobby shop. If I'd had a T-Hawk they might not have one that screws right in so you're on the web for a replacement and grounded until it arrives.

Just stuff to think about.

Cheers!!!

BobbyG