Community
Search
Notices
Electric Training If you are new to electric learn more about them here or ask questions.

need a little help

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2005, 12:12 AM
Midget

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need a little help

hi guys/girls
ive being having a little truble with my firebird outlaw so i came here for some help
any ways when im flying i go to turn and when im in the middle of a turn the nose
of the plane dips down than the plane starts to fall to the ground,
am i doing somethink wrong here becuase i cant figger out what im doing wrong
thanks heps for your help
Old 12-12-2005, 04:23 PM
AJ1202

Default RE: need a little help

Agent, I'm guessing this is your first plane. OK when you turn left or right you have to also keep giving a little throttle or in some cases full throttle, it is normal for a plane nose to tip down in a turn. The outlaw uses the turning speed of the motors to turn so if you stop giving it throttle and just turn it will turn too deep and go into a spiral dive, I flew the OutLaw for a long time and liked it, good little first plane. So next time your flying try this, when your ready to turn move stick the direction you want to go but don't hold it there, just move it back and forth some, this will help you get used to turning without diving, also keep about half throttle going the whole time your turning. One more thing if you use full throttle and full turn it will dive out of the turn. remember also always fly about as high as a telephone pole and don't fly when it's windy
Good Luck
Old 12-12-2005, 09:26 PM
Midget

Default RE: need a little help

ok thank heps
im taking it out today for a fly, theres no wind at all so ill try what you sayed and let you
know how it gos
thanks again