Community
Search
Notices
Electric Training If you are new to electric learn more about them here or ask questions.

new bipe

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2006, 05:16 PM
Seek and Destroy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new bipe

in wanted a 3 ch biplne that wasn't that fast but could top out at maybe 15-20mph(not to fast) i also wanted it to be able to go through wind, as much as possible. i also wanted it to be easy to fly but if i got better it could get a little bit better. i was looking at $150-$250.
Old 06-23-2006, 10:44 AM
Leo L

Default RE: new bipe

http://www.raidentech.com/4pisprtfelra.html

This is a 4-channel bi-plane, but otherwise it seems to fit your requirements.

http://cgi.ebay.com/R-C-RTF-4CH-Pitt...QQcmdZViewItem

This is the same plane being sold on e-bay. The e-bay site includes a video of the plane.
Old 06-23-2006, 11:35 AM
Seek and Destroy

Default RE: new bipe

i like it but do you know what brand it is? does the simulator come with it or just the ebay one? it looks a little to advanced for me. do you know what it's made of? also do you know if i could upgrade the electronics to higher quality electronics? one last question do you know how much wind it can go through? if there are any more planes that would fit what i said, that would help a lot.