Community
Search
Notices
Electric Training If you are new to electric learn more about them here or ask questions.

Easy Star Build

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2007, 01:37 PM
Starling

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Easy Star Build

First Post; Hello everyone.

I'm due to receive my Easy Star (first R/C plane) tomorrow and I was browsing/ searching the forums here for anything I could find about things to do/ avoid when building this kit. In my efforts to learn as much as I possibly can before I begin the build, I would like to ask all who own the Easy Star, how you built your kit? What are some of the lessons you learned when building and what things would you do differently in hind-sight to better your build for future events such as motor replacements, etc?
For those flying now, what are any basic additions you added for protection or corrections to aid in the betterment of the stock kit? Just looking for basic things like protection for the belly landings or better fitting of any certain parts in the kit.

I thank everyone whom may reply to this thread in advance.

Joel

Old 06-04-2007, 08:23 AM
Starling

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Easy Star Build

Just got it.
Oh the joy....