Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric Training
Reload this Page >

Stryker B Controller and Aerobird 3

Community
Search
Notices
Electric Training If you are new to electric learn more about them here or ask questions.

Stryker B Controller and Aerobird 3

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2008, 07:15 PM
fmf_rc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stryker B Controller and Aerobird 3

Hello all,

I've been having some issues using my Stryker F27-B controller.
Motor starts running when throttle is set half way, anything bellow half and the motor wont start.
I also have a phantom controller on the same channel, and I notice that at half of throttle I have a lot more power using the phantom controller; however the controller for the phantom looks more like a PS2 gaming controller than the real RC controller.
If throttle works properly using Phantom controller, it seems the problem is the TX.
I proceeded to change the crystal from the Stryker and transfer it to my spare Aerobird 3 controller, the only problem at this point is that "left and right" is "up and down", not a big deal, I can re-solder those wires easily, but the "high and low" rates switch doesn’t works.
I'm just wondering if anyone has done this before.
At this point is no big deal, everything is coming up pretty good, I'm just wondering if someone has done this before.

Also, does crystals have a polarity, or can you just plug them either way?

Thanks for the comments.
Old 09-14-2008, 02:06 AM
fmf_rc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Stryker B Controller and Aerobird 3

I just want to update that the controller for the Aerobird 3 doesn’t has the same amount of throw, so I'm back to using the original one.