Notices
Engine Conversions Discuss all aspects of engine conversions in this forum

convert g290rc to glow ?

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 12:12 AM
mario_pic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default convert g290rc to glow ?

i was doing some research and i was thinking what if i chould make my g290rc motor to glow just wondering if its posble iv seen some where here on the forums that some one made a g60 or a g62 not shur from a spark to glow system im looking to do thiss because im want to do an expearament i want to see if i can make a gasser in to a desel motor i need a glow system to run my free fuel
:P so far used corn oil works like a charm after in my volvo :P i want to see if it will run in a 2 or 4 stroke motor i got one of each id rather fool with the 2 stroke first got tones to mess with :P eney tips or pointers and a nother conversion is hydrogen engine i got a small 24cc lh runing on the stuff sell is not that bad in size power only power supply is my problem lol dosent keep a full charg im fooling with genaratore idias so i got a almos flaw less system its almost good gots some problems cant rev up with out it chokeing and poping not enouf hydrogen to rev it up all the way fast need to work on the amps to make more lol eney idias whould help feel free to email me at [email protected]