Community
Search
Notices
Engines - All Listings by RCU members of personally owned motors and engines for sale.

Jetcat P180

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2023, 01:42 PM
Gary Jefferson
My Feedback: (167)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Jetcat P180

Jetcat P180 for sale. This turbine was in an Ultra Bandit I purchased from an estate sale.

I put it on a test stand and it started right up and runs great. It is a propane start turbine but starts easily with the small green propane bottles (not included).

Pictures show everything included with the sale. There are two BVM straps included but you will need to buy the two BVM mounting ears. The other option is to buy a standard mount from Jetcat, again not included.

The total time on turbine is less than 4 hours as shown in one of the photos.

If you have questions let me know. Thanks!!
Old 07-28-2023, 02:59 PM
pitts s2b
My Feedback: (138)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Gary Jefferson
Jetcat P180 for sale. This turbine was in an Ultra Bandit I purchased from an estate sale.

I put it on a test stand and it started right up and runs great. It is a propane start turbine but starts easily with the small green propane bottles (not included).

Pictures show everything included with the sale. There are two BVM straps included but you will need to buy the two BVM mounting ears. The other option is to buy a standard mount from Jetcat, again not included.

The total time on turbine is less than 4 hours as shown in one of the photos.

If you have questions let me know. Thanks!!
how much LBS thrust does it have? ,sorry have not gotten into jets yet