Community
Search
Notices
Esky Helicopters Discuss the line of Esky electric helis in here including the Honey Bee, Lama, Belt CP, etc

Llama V4?

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2008, 10:32 PM
AZheli

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Llama V4?

How well does the V4, or any Llama fly in confined spaces? I'm looking for something to fly around at work on Saturday shift. It's a huge room, but filled with cubicles, desks and cabinets, so I need something that pretty much hovers on its' own & maneouvers easily. I've been flying a bunch of the micro 3 channe Air Hog-type, but they are difficult to really steer/control, especially when the light breeze from the room heat/recirculating air is on.
Old 03-05-2008, 04:55 PM
jl449

Default RE: Llama V4?

They work great in confined spaces. Just be careful with blade wash.. Oh and it will make a big mess with loose papers in the cubies!!

I fly mine in my living room and maneuver around the hall way and into the kitchen area.
Old 03-05-2008, 05:03 PM
Druss

I've flown mine in my office and jl449 is right about the loose papers.
Old 03-08-2008, 03:26 AM
neweheliflyer

Lama 4 is good to fly indoor in small space. [link=http://www.linknety.com/modevideos/demo/zoom.php?id=50]Check this video[/link]