Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > Esky Helicopters
Reload this Page >

Honey Bee King 2 Repairs

Community
Search
Notices
Esky Helicopters Discuss the line of Esky electric helis in here including the Honey Bee, Lama, Belt CP, etc

Honey Bee King 2 Repairs

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2008, 08:26 PM
Morchaint

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Honey Bee King 2 Repairs

hi, I'm not very well experienced with working on my helicopter, but I have had a Blade CX2 for a little over 1 year but i got a HBK2 a few months ago and i did a pretty good job of crashing it so i need to replace the head set and I'm going to get all of the metal parts so i wont have to worry about them later so the main question for this post, Is there anything important that i need to know about when changing out the plastic parts with the metal ones? Thank you for every thing.

Austin W.
Old 05-19-2008, 08:56 PM
HowNot2fly

Default RE: Honey Bee King 2 Repairs

check out nuttcaze vids and other vids on youtube about your heli,lot of info out there
Old 05-22-2008, 06:51 PM
Morchaint

thanks for your help i watched the nuttcaze videos and they did help.
yet again thanks
Austin
Old 05-23-2008, 05:52 AM
funflier

The CNC head by Eski for the King ll leaves a lot to be desired. The conversion is also very expensive unless you buy the crappie knockoff from Hong Kong like I did and work it over (crappie cnc upgrade also includes crappy tail piece that doesn't fit or work properly unless you modify it. Suggest you stick with the plastic as the parts are very cheap and much easier to come by then the CNC parts, at least untill you get beyond the crashing stage. BTW the CNC head has its own nasty little problems. You want to go to so so head conversion go Esky want to go for the top of the line go with the one from XMSeller for about $105 with linkage. Thats really not much more then the cost of the Esky CNC and pain/grief of reparing stripped out screws and the Esky CNC is still not much better then the stock plastic head in terms of performance. Sloppy is good discription of it. It's a excellent head for those that like to lower the bar and have even lower expectations. You can get a counterfiet head from cwtoo (a vendor) on ebay but you will regret it later, I know as I regert it now.[]

This is a top of the line head made with 7075 alum alloy (hard n tuff)
Belt CP or King ll at about $105 with Linkage http://www.cnchelicopter.com/servlet...-cp/Categories
If the wife didn't notice, this head would be on my King ll now, but she know what my BMX bike purple head on the king looks like so hard to explain how it changed overnite.

Head for about 60$ made from I believe 6061 alum alloy (soft, so you can kinda bend it back into shape, probably with your fingers)
http://www.ehirobo.com/shop/product_...oducts_id=5445