Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Events, Shows and Fun Flys - Airplanes
Reload this Page >

EDITED: Jetero RC Annual Competition Fun Fly

Community
Search
Notices
Events, Shows and Fun Flys - Airplanes Discuss details of events, shows and fun fly's in here. Be sure to also list events in our events calendar!

EDITED: Jetero RC Annual Competition Fun Fly

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2012, 08:48 PM
Hossfly

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default EDITED: Jetero RC Annual Competition Fun Fly

Saturday Feb. 25th, Jetero RC Club's Annual Frozen Fickle Finger of Fate Fun Fly. 9AM till finished. AMA Sanctioned Class A 705 Competitive Fun Fly.
4 Rounds, 2 Tasks each round. NE Houston TX area. See www.jetero.com for facility details and officer addresses.

Events can be flown with a Trainer. Landing gear required. Electrics welcome. First 2 rounds are single plane. Next two Rounds are multiple plane.
Last round will be a surprise event. 1st round "Climb and Glide, timed flt. and spot landing. 2nd round is bomb drop, and high wide Limbo with
a time to make as many limbos as you can. 3rd round is a short Out & Back race then into a Balloon Burst course for 3 minutes. Crowd loves this one.
The 4th round will be a surprise event, 2 task, multi airplane, to be announced after lunch break. Awards are percentage of entry fees. Basic lunch free.

EDITED TO ADD: AMA JUNIOR AND SENIOR MEMBERS, NOTICE: Regardless of your placing in the over-all event, there is a Gift Certificate of $50 to Larry's Hobby Shop, FM 1960 & I45, northeast Houston, for each the highest placing Junior and same for Senior. So Juniors and Seniors, Ya'll come and show us how it's done.

Horrace Cain CD. 281-399-5627.
Old 02-12-2012, 06:11 AM
pat_willcox

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: EDITED: Jetero RC Annual Competition Fun Fly

Horrace

Thx for all your efforts on the Jetero event. I am packing as I send this to get myself home and cure the jet lag before our club event. See ya soon.

Pat
Very cold in Incheon Korea.
Old 02-13-2012, 08:49 AM
lcjordan
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: EDITED: Jetero RC Annual Competition Fun Fly

This is always a great event. Look forward to seeing everyone.