Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Events, Shows and Fun Flys - Airplanes
Reload this Page >

Free Swap Meet. Entry and tables are free SATURDAY the 2nd

Community
Search
Notices
Events, Shows and Fun Flys - Airplanes Discuss details of events, shows and fun fly's in here. Be sure to also list events in our events calendar!

Free Swap Meet. Entry and tables are free SATURDAY the 2nd

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2013, 06:00 AM
crash99
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Free Swap Meet. Entry and tables are free SATURDAY the 2nd

A few years ago we had the idea to have a swap meet with no cost to sell your items or no cost to get in to buy your items. This has worked out great. Getting bigger every year.

First Baptist Church is located at 209 south aurora street, Eldon MO. We will be located in the Gym to start. If we run out of room we will will find you a spot. So far the gym has fit everyone. We have a
A lot of tables.

The Doors will open at 10:00am ish. This Saturday, March 2nd, 2013. We may open them before 10 if we get set up early. This event is for you all. The only thing I ask is you respect the church. This is the church I attend every Sunday. The church provides the Gym to us at no charge.

If the weather is bad we will fly inside the gym after the event is over. If the weather is good, we will fly at our field located just outside the city limits.

If you have any questions you can email us at [email protected].
Old 02-28-2013, 06:14 AM
crash99
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Free Swap Meet. Entry and tables are free SATURDAY the 2nd

We are still having this event. Thank you for your emails asking if the weather we had would affect our event. IT'S ON! See you all Saturday. We will have Coffie, Ice Tea and Daylight donuts to start. I ordered 2 doz