Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Events, Shows and Fun Flys - Airplanes
Reload this Page >

RCX in Long beach, June 1 & 2

Community
Search
Notices
Events, Shows and Fun Flys - Airplanes Discuss details of events, shows and fun fly's in here. Be sure to also list events in our events calendar!

RCX in Long beach, June 1 & 2

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2013, 08:15 AM
rcwriter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RCX in Long beach, June 1 & 2

Hello all,
I just wanted to let you know that if you are going to be in the Long Beach, CA area during the weekend of June 1st and 2nd, be sure to stop by the RCX Show. I will be there covering the show for Model Airplane News, so please be sure to look me up.
I am the West Coast Senior Editor for Model Airplane News and Electric Flight. I will be walking the show with a black Model Airplane News shirt on and a rather large video camera. This coverage will appear in our magazine and on the website. I would very much like to meet other RC Universe members and perhaps tape some of your comments about the RCX show.
Also if you like to build and fly RC planes, and I know you do, and you live in the Los Angeles Area, I really want to talk to you. I am looking for new contributors to do airplane reviews for us during the year. So again, be sure to look me up while you are there.

For directions and more information on the RCX show visit the website.
[8D]
Old 05-21-2013, 06:02 AM
AeroGasRC
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RCX in Long beach, June 1 & 2

The RCX expo is catered more for the RC cars and beginners, wish the aircraft area was larger its very small compared to the entire show