Community
Search
Notices
Events, Shows and Fun Flys - Airplanes Discuss details of events, shows and fun fly's in here. Be sure to also list events in our events calendar!

MAD Patrol Canceled

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2015, 12:41 PM
sidthecat
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy MAD Patrol Canceled

TO all WWI pilots: The MID Atlantic Dawn Patrol has been canceled due to nasty weather. We have a storm just off shore that's making life for pilots both R/C and full size, a pain. We are looking at rain and high winds for the next 7-8 days. The timing really sucks. We will regroup and set up for next year. I am very sorry for the bad news. I would rather call off the event then chance it and have folks drive thousands of miles for a bad weather event.
Keep em flying and FOKKERS RULES!!!
Hope to see all of you soon!
Scott
Mid Atlantic Dawn Patrol
Canceled due to weather
Old 09-27-2015, 12:43 PM
foodstick

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Thats a bummer. I was looking forward to pics, war stories and video.....
Old 09-30-2015, 08:06 AM
sidthecat
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yup it is a bummer. We had alot planned for this year. The weather hear is getting worse. I am glad we did cancel for one reason.. we now have a hurricain bearing down un us. So I guess it was a good call but it still sucks. So this mean more time to build and be ready for next year. All of you 1/2 scale Fokker builders, I expect to see you next year. Lets get a big Jasta together and beat the Nieuports into the ground.

Keep em flying
Scott