Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Events, Shows and Fun Flys - Airplanes
Reload this Page >

Eagles and Friends fly-in Converse,In.

Community
Search
Notices
Events, Shows and Fun Flys - Airplanes Discuss details of events, shows and fun fly's in here. Be sure to also list events in our events calendar!

Eagles and Friends fly-in Converse,In.

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2004, 10:36 PM
Bob Parker
My Feedback: (18)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Eagles and Friends fly-in Converse,In.

The Converse Flying Eagles are having our annual fly-in Sat. August 7th. All are welcome to come and fly with us, we are charging a 5.00 pilots fee and you must be AMA to fly. We have a comment for a 22 ft. wing span B-29 and others from Winamic In.
A couple fellows from The Wright Flyers with a Giant Scale Corsair, Skyraider and Giant Scale P-38 Please come and have a fun day of flying and fellowship. We are located on highway 18. about 12 miles East of US31 and 9 ths. of a mile West of Converse In. Food and drinks will be on site for sale. Also bring something for sale no charge for swaping.
Old 08-07-2004, 04:53 PM
XLO-JOKER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Eagles and Friends fly-in Converse,In.

Thanx for a great day of flying Bob. I fly with the Galveston R/C Fun-flyers, and I fly an Edge 540T. We had fun last year, we had fun this year, and we'll be back for more next year.

TW