Community
Search
Notices
Events, Shows and Fun Flys - Airplanes Discuss details of events, shows and fun fly's in here. Be sure to also list events in our events calendar!

XFC updates

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2003, 12:10 PM
CAPMAN 2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default XFC updates

From Dayton Ohio This John McNees and I will posting updates from the XFC being held in Troy Ohio this week-end. Some of the world's best 3d pilots will be competeing in a free-style format for 3 days.If you are wanting to see the countries best aerobatic competion involving airplanes and helicopters then you need to be in Troy Ohio this week-end.Hope to see you there.For more info go to frank noll jr .com
Old 06-22-2003, 06:22 PM
Geistware
My Feedback: (16)

Default XFC updates

You can get a day by day report from Frank Noll himself at:
http://www.franknoll.com/xfc.html
Old 06-23-2003, 10:44 AM
lucas-RCU
My Feedback: (1)

Default XFC

OK Whare are the Sunday Updates?
Old 06-23-2003, 11:31 AM
CAPMAN 2

Default XFC updates

Here are the final results : Airplane top 5, 1st place John Glezelis 2nd place Garrett Morrison 3rd place Mike McConville 4th place Jason Noll 5th place Jon Leyland Helicopter 1st place Jason Krause 2nd place Curtis Youngblood 3rd Alan Zabo 4th place Paul Soha 5thJim Stark This was one of the best competitions in the country. Try to make it next year, you won't be dissappointed. The XFC is now the best freestyle event of the year.