Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Events, Shows and Fun Flys - Airplanes
Reload this Page >

Annual RC Air Show, Edinburgh, IN

Community
Search
Notices
Events, Shows and Fun Flys - Airplanes Discuss details of events, shows and fun fly's in here. Be sure to also list events in our events calendar!

Annual RC Air Show, Edinburgh, IN

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2003, 11:48 PM
Eindecker_pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Annual RC Air Show, Edinburgh, IN

Annual Air Show

08/09/03 -Edinburg, IN (C) Annual Air Show. Site: Tracee Field (Johnson County Park), Camp Atterbury. Denny Meyer CD, 4630 S Morgantown Rd Greenwood IN 46143 PH:317-422-8003 e-mail [email protected].

Fun fly open to all with special demonstrations. AMA Card Required.

Visit www.jcrcf.org. Sponsor: JOHNSON COUNTY RC FLYERS

From Indianapolis, or places north of Edinburgh, IN:
Take I-65 South to Exit 80 (Edinburg, IN)
Follow SR252 West to US31
Go straight at US31 (US252 goes North, do NOT go North, Keep going West) Road now called E800S
Follow E800S approx 3.5 miles to Schoolhouse Road (Sign says Johnson County Park)
Turn North on Schoolhouse Road and and Tracee Field will be just ahead on the East side of the road

If coming from the Sorth (Columbus, Seymour), head north on US31. Turn left at the intersection of US31 and Highway 252. You are now on Hospital Rd. Head west on Hospital Road for about 2 miles. Then turn right onto Schoolhouse Rd. You will immediately see a sign for Tracee Field on your right.
Old 07-27-2003, 03:46 AM
mr_mahoney

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Great Effort

Thanks for all the club's hard work. I used to be in the club many years ago and was proud to see such a good outcome. Your field has to be one of the best in the state!

Thanks