Community
Search
Notices
Everything Diesel Discuss R/C Diesel engines here.

New Project

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2003, 01:25 AM
RRyan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Project

Well,

My E.D. Baby casting and drawings arrived today and I'm off to a start making tools. I wish I had the promised digital camera now so I could document the work. Oh well, I'm not going to wait, I'll have to document another build, like my AJC Skyburner .65. Sorry Andrew, this one now slips to second place while I build the Baby, I'll keep working on the CAD models though.

Later
Old 12-14-2003, 01:01 PM
gcb

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: New Project

Randy,
You can also use a regular camera and have a digital copy made when you get the film developed OR have someone scan the pictures and make files for you.
It would be nice to see how it's done.

George
Old 12-14-2003, 08:02 PM
RRyan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New Project

Hi George,

Yeah, I've scanned them and posted them, but when my other digital was working I got spoiled. Download, post. All that in between stuff is so inconvenient and time consuming. It won't be that long, I'll get some pictures up. I want to post some of the AHC running too.

Thanks,