Community
Search
Notices
EvoJet Direct Support When you have questions and need help from the source, discuss the EvoJet here.

Evojet 140vx??

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2012, 11:40 PM
topiwala

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Evojet 140vx??

Come on Chad...spill the beans....when is this turbine coming your way?....just saw it come up on the Evojet website....does that mean a 200 vx in the line soon?...
Old 03-07-2012, 05:30 AM
SinCityJets

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Evojet 140vx??

Hahaha, yes, we have a new 140Vx, putting out 32 pounds of thrust, at only 120k rpm's! It is the same size/weight of a 160, so unless the price is a factor, the 160 is a great value.

All I can say at this point is the 220ish size motor is still in design/testing, but will not be released until it meets the standards of the factory. I HOPE it is this year.

Arno does not release anything until it performs as it should.

How many engines do you need

Chad
Old 03-11-2012, 03:30 PM
topiwala

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Evojet 140vx??

LOL. Well you never know. I might have another project later this year. But it would be the Evojet 220'ish that would be on my wish list for that. We couldn't maiden the ULwith the 180vx this sunday. Real bad weather. Three attemps so far,all cancelled due to weather!!!
Hope next sunday. I'll post back on a 180vx thread once I have done the flights.

Chrs

Mayur