Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > Exceed RC Support - Nitro Cars
Reload this Page >

Servo Trouble (Goes beyond center and then back?)

Community
Search
Notices
Exceed RC Support - Nitro Cars Discuss all Nitro Car Support for items purchased or will be purchasing at Exceed RC.

Servo Trouble (Goes beyond center and then back?)

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2011, 09:40 PM
Tnasty

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Servo Trouble (Goes beyond center and then back?)

I first noticed that when I turned to the right (not consistently and for no particular reason) the wheels would sometimes just not turn all the way. I would just go flying of course because they would not turn sharply. Now when I turn sharp left the wheels go all the way past center to the right before coming back to center. And about 50% of the time when I turn full right the wheels just dont come back and the servo seems to be straining to push them to the limit of the right turn. The car only has about 2hrs of use on it and it has all been on pavement with no real wrecks. It is an Exceed burshed drift car. Thanks so much
Old 03-02-2011, 07:44 AM
madtruck1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Servo Trouble (Goes beyond center and then back?)

on most new stock cars, the servos arent the best nor are the radio systems, sounds like your servo is bad. Just go buy a standard futaba servo and you will be fine.