Community
Search
Notices
Exceed RC Support - Nitro Cars Discuss all Nitro Car Support for items purchased or will be purchasing at Exceed RC.

Not happy with Exceed Forza

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2011, 03:29 PM
legend_217

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Not happy with Exceed Forza

Ireceived this Forza buggy in the mail today and Iwasn't happy about it. Soon after Istarted the engine, Iheard the popping sound and then few minutes later, Isaw smoke coming out near the engine. Ipinched the fuel line right away and contacted Nitrorcx support. They don't even know what is this issue and asked to return it in my expense (***...it wasn't my fault). Ihaven't touched any needles yet.
Old 11-30-2011, 05:08 PM
nitrosportsandrunner

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: Not happy with Exceed Forza

its sad, but no RC company will pay for you to ship a model back once fuel has been put to it.

could be something simple tho. seeing smoke near the motor could mean the exhaust is not tight to the motor block.

or even the cooling head is not on tight enough.

either issue would cause smoke and loss of suction(ability for the motor to pull air and fuel in)

if the muffler or exhaust was really loose, this could cause the loud popping sound. the muffler really does lower the noise of the motor.
Old 12-04-2011, 01:06 PM
douknow26757

did u check the exhaust mani bolts if so can u tell if there is a gasket between the mani and the block
Old 08-01-2012, 10:49 AM
arless

I think your clutch at the front of the motor is stuck, and burned the clutch a bit? is the clutch housing purple in color? if it is send it back to the seller. get a seller code first and tell them the problem and your off with a new buggy in the mail. This is what happened to my Forza the clutch and they took it back even after running fuel through the engine. I hope this helps all the best