Community
Search
Notices
Exceed RC Support - Nitro Cars Discuss all Nitro Car Support for items purchased or will be purchasing at Exceed RC.

Mad Torque

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2011, 06:10 PM
Sunfirefoot
My Feedback: (30)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Mad Torque

Hey,

I know this is a Nitro forum for Exceed Rc's but I just wanted to post my experience with NitroRCX.com and the Exceed Brand. I have owned 5 Exceed Models, a Sunfire, A Rally Monster, A Drift Star, A Battalian, And Just Got A Mad Torque. I have never had any issues with Exceed, they're stuff isn't top quality but it def. isn't the worst. Alot of you have said they have had issues with the customer service at NitroRCX.com, i 20% agree because to get a hold of them is a pain!!!! Also, they need to update the stock status more regularly on the website. But other Than that no other issues.

The Mad Torque i just got is the most amazing crawler i have ever had and i have owned 2 heavily modded Wheely King's, and an Axial AX10 not to mention i have modded a few New Bright FJ's but those things suck lol. The Mad Torque goes anywhere you take it. I'd say buy it because of the performance and the price. Modifying the Mad Torque is so easy, and cheap,

Here's My List Of Mods:

1. TRX Connectors $20
2. Chopped Tire Foam $0
3. 73' Ford Bronco Body $30
4. LED Headlight $10
5. Wheel Weights $5
6: Stretched Chassis Links $0 (Just change bolt and shock location)
7. Rear Steering Kit $25
8. Fabricated Skid Plates $10

Here's a few pics:

Old 11-06-2011, 04:32 PM
pirate44

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Mad Torque

hey, i have a couple questions on your mad torque...first is where did you get the body from and second is where you got the light bar from?. E-mail me at [email protected]
Old 11-13-2011, 06:54 AM
The_Shark

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Mad Torque

psst.

outrunner brushless