Community
Search
Notices
Exceed RC Support - Nitro Cars Discuss all Nitro Car Support for items purchased or will be purchasing at Exceed RC.

Whats better??? Infinity

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2007, 11:31 AM
Ikenberry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Whats better??? Infinity

Can someone help me pick one out of VOLCANO sv and the Volcano sv Pro. Also i seen one called Infinity thats made by exceedrc is that one better than Volcanos. And where is the best place to buy thes cars for the cheapest. thx
Old 07-04-2007, 04:27 PM
AllAboutFunHobbies

Default RE: Whats better??? Infinity

Exceed/Himoto/Redcat are all the exact same cars, one isn't better than another although, Redcat is is honestlly trying to get some of the questionable parts replaced at the factory, so far Redcat has succeded in having there cars built with Steel Clutch bells instead of Aluminum ones, they have also succeded in having them built with stronger more durable clutch shoe springs and clutch shoes, which are two of the biggest draw backs to the Hispeed(hispeed manufactures these cars) vehicles, Redcat is also working on getting better FM radios instead of the low grade AM futabas that they come with. So to tell you the truth Redcat would be my choose but like I said before there all manufactured by Hispeed toys.
Old 07-06-2007, 07:44 PM
derrick05

Sounds like a bunch of trouble.
Old 07-09-2007, 10:01 AM
{GBI}Harryball

Go with the volcano sv, if you get the redcat you have a good support team to help with all your needs.
Old 07-16-2007, 07:32 PM
tiggerracing

I have an infinity. and what i know is that it is cheaper.
they are all the same.
the engine craped out on me way to soon.
but other than the engine its a really strong truck.
Old 07-16-2007, 08:01 PM
AllAboutFunHobbies

There's a reason it crapped out, I have a volcano that I've been using for a demo truck for about 10 months and it has around 25 gallons of fuel run through it and it still runs strong, the cylinders are scored it's sucked in dirt and been run to lean on purpose and it still runs good.

I don't know about Exceed but redcat and Himoto have life time engine exchange programs that allow you to exchange the engine for half the cost of a New engine plus the core.

Also I'm not sure about exceed or himoto, but Redcat has been making Exceed put steel clutch bells and a better clutch setup in there cars.

But you are with out a doubt right for the price you can not beat any of them.