Community
Search
Notices
Exceed RC Support - Nitro Cars Discuss all Nitro Car Support for items purchased or will be purchasing at Exceed RC.

titan 1/8 monster truck

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2007, 07:24 PM
nitro61

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: titan 1/8 monster truck

the 80mph is a typo that is 80kph and that is about 45 to 50 but mine is the same and it goes about 60mph
Old 08-15-2007, 06:38 AM
{GBI}Harryball

ORIGINAL: jony gallo

no im new to the hobby i was just gruping up lots of info on the maintanance and stuf for wen i get the truck. i just ordered it from nitrorcx.com its a savana blue titan 1/8 scale truck i should be geting it in a baut 5 days more or less. and can u tell me if its realy true that it gose 80 mph i think its a typo or som thing eneway chek it aut let me know if u think its a good buy or not.
To be honest with you, the vehicle will do around 35-40mph which you will see is plenty fast for that size truck. What you will like is that it will get there in a heartbeat.
Old 08-15-2007, 03:50 PM
jony gallo

sweet thanks dude, and i was thinking i have a glow plug starter heter thing dont know wat its called from my helicopter but i sold the helicopter and kept that its buin siting in a box for a wile i took it aut yesterday and tested it on some old glow plugs it worked fine but do u think i should get a new battery 4 it let me know wat u think thanks again dude
Old 08-15-2007, 05:54 PM
AllAboutFunHobbies

If it's lighting up your old glow plug then you should be good with the glow ignitor you have.
Old 08-16-2007, 01:54 PM
jony gallo

hey guys what brand of nitro fuel do u run on your engins or wich is the best brand, thanks 4 the reply
Old 08-16-2007, 05:41 PM
AllAboutFunHobbies

I run Racers Edge and Traxxas Top fuel. Everyone has there favs, some people run O'donnels, some run side winder and a host of different brands. Some are more race and experiance orientated, some like traxxas have what's called ignitors and it makes it some what easier to tune and run, draw back is that the ignitors leave behind residue.
Old 08-16-2007, 06:11 PM
{GBI}Harryball

ORIGINAL: jony gallo

hey guys what brand of nitro fuel do u run on your engins or wich is the best brand, thanks 4 the reply
O donnels, only for me, except in my traxxas vehicle, warranty issues outside of that run what works best for your conditions. AABH is right, lots of views on this subject. Byrons and Odonnels are very good. Traxxas is as well, but the ignitors will leave residue in the vtx motors. but again the traxxas fuel runs very well. Im not trying to confuse you, just trying to say that everyone has an opinion on this subject and im one of them. Get what you like and stick with it.
Old 08-16-2007, 08:36 PM
jony gallo

can the residues from traxxes fuel damege my engin over time? is there eny way to clean the residue off wen your don 4 the day? o and thanx much a gain 4 the reply
Old 08-16-2007, 10:14 PM
AllAboutFunHobbies

I would say no, from my experiance I have not had to much trouble from the residue. It might foul out your glow plug eventually, but it doesn't seem to hurt the engine. No there is no way to clean it out when you are done for the day, short of tearign down the entire engine and cleaning each internal piece.
Old 08-30-2007, 12:56 PM
titan racer

has anyone had any problem with the head leaking, i got mine running for a few mins and fuel was all ove the the insides and i took a look and bubbles r cuming out of the head like an air leak any one what could be wrong, i thank u all for taking the time to read this, iam 1st timer, and is the tank suppost to leak on the bottom of the chassie.
Old 08-31-2007, 02:29 PM
jony gallo

um abaut the fuel leaking on the head the screws or your glow plug might be loos. and abaut the tank youmight have a small crak in it. how big is the leak? enyway if its a small leak and if you can find the crak or the whole clean the area araund it and sand it a little to make it ruf so the sealent will bond. put som realy realy good sealent on it like gorila glue or somthing and let it dry put the tank back in and check if its still leaking if it is you might have to get a new tank. i hope this is enugh help
Old 09-01-2007, 10:57 PM
gabrielacho69

good night ,its good or bad truck!!!!! i need your real experience wit this truck.
thanks a lot
Old 09-03-2007, 09:43 PM
titan racer

its a good truck i had to take it to a rc shope and they fixed it, iam still having small problems wth it like the frount tire came off to ninght and the rear end came loose but iam having fun with it.
Old 09-27-2007, 09:18 PM
titan racer

hey, any one konw y my steering servo keeps going bad? ive relpaced it twice and it ran good on the 1st tank the it would steer anymore it get jamed up anyone have any ideas. thanks