Community
Search
Notices
Exceed RC Support - Nitro Cars Discuss all Nitro Car Support for items purchased or will be purchasing at Exceed RC.

Anyone own the Mad Crawler?

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2009, 01:38 PM
schlags62

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone own the Mad Crawler?

I just "mess" with the crawler I have now but I like the looks of this one. Ony one have one and have information they would like to share?

Thanks
Old 07-25-2009, 02:49 PM
luvdisstuff
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: Anyone own the Mad Crawler?

Post a photo. I have been thinking of trying crawling. I have a nice rocky stream bed that is usually dry by my house with large piles mof rocks. It might be fun.
Old 07-26-2009, 10:37 PM
schlags62

ORIGINAL: luvdisstuff

Post a photo. I have been thinking of trying crawling. I have a nice rocky stream bed that is usually dry by my house with large piles mof rocks. It might be fun.
[link=http://www.nitrorcx.com/1scexrcmadcr.html]look here[/link]
Old 07-27-2009, 06:15 AM
luvdisstuff

I own an exceed 1 16 truggy so I hesitate to buy additional exceed products. The esc fried in about 3 weeks and there is almost zero support for the product. Not to mention parts are hard to find.
Old 07-27-2009, 04:24 PM
chevyderek72

In that link you can buy parts for it.
Old 11-01-2009, 07:31 PM
bikerhoss
My Feedback: (9)

I bought one about 8 weeks ago, I was having fun with my grandson just running it in the grass and the front trans gears stripped out...it took 2 weeks to get replacements, but then the steering servo went out along with the esc. now it sits in a box until i can rebuild it the way it should be. The shocks and frame are nice and the stock motors are, well stock. so unless you can or are willing to mod it stay as far away as possible.
Old 11-02-2009, 09:21 AM
luvdisstuff

Thats what i mean about exceed. its not a bad rig but you pretty much need to replace most if not all of the electronics. I thought it was my esc that was dead but after examineing the thing and process of elimination i narrowed it down to either the rec., the tx, or the crystals but either way the electonics suck. I may p/u one of these new 1 24 losi crawlers for the winter although im not a big fan of losi stuff. It looks like it may be a fun way to get into crawling. I can see myself setting up obstacle courses in the house all winter with my wife muttering under her breath that i should"grow up" .I need to check into them first cause they are new and heavily hyped.
Old 11-02-2009, 12:57 PM
bikerhoss

I actually opened up my esc after it failed and after repeated emails to exceeds support, with no support other than a automated reply that someone would be in touch with me in a few days......that was over a month ago and still no response from them. but after opening up the esc it was a burned out chip. I will never buy an exceed product again and if anyone asks my opinion, well you can guess.
Old 11-02-2009, 07:36 PM
chevyderek72

Wow that sucks your esc went out, but its not really exceeds fault it went out, but it is their fault that they wont answer you and get you a new one.
Old 11-02-2009, 10:08 PM
bikerhoss

How true, how true......