Community
Search
Notices
Exceed RC Support - Nitro Cars Discuss all Nitro Car Support for items purchased or will be purchasing at Exceed RC.

Exceed RC Dealer

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2010, 10:36 AM
Sleevs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Exceed RC Dealer

Hello friends !
We have a RC store in Brazil and we would like to become a Exceed RC dealer here in our country, since we have no official dealer.
Does anyone can help us with a contact person email/tel where I can get more information about how to become a dealer
product/price list, etc. Unfortunately on the Exceed RC there's no information.
Many thanks !
Ronaldo
Art Hobby
Old 08-08-2010, 08:46 PM
austinkx09

Default RE: Exceed RC Dealer

might wanna try redcat, they have apage if you want to become a dealer
Old 01-14-2021, 07:37 PM
mechanic88

Giving the fact that 10 years have passed since this initial post, I hope you've managed to become a successful car dealer already. Therefore I would like to get an update from you on how you've dealt with this problem. If you still need some kind of help on this matter, please let us know. Generally speaking, if you have new cars for sale, the first thing you need to do is to find a location for your dealership and receive a zoning permit or other location approval from the licensing authority. Afterward, you will need to get your papers done according to the law.