Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Extreme Speed Prop Planes
Reload this Page >

Way to much fun!!!!!!!!

Community
Search
Notices
Extreme Speed Prop Planes Discuss the need for speed with fast prop planes (Screamin Demon, Diamond Dust, Shrikes or any REAL sound breakin'''' plane)

Way to much fun!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2015, 05:22 PM
LGM Graphix
My Feedback: (22)

Received 59 Likes on 41 Posts
Default Way to much fun!!!!!!!!

Been flying Jets for so long now I forgot just how much fun it is to run a 2 stroke at 20,000+ RPM!!!!!
2 weekends in a row now I've made it out flying for some go fast fun. Today was great, got a few flights in on the Quickie, love the nelson engines! Better yet, got a flight in on the new Miss Ashley. Yeah, it's not racing, but it's still go fast fun. Anything around or over 200mph is awesome.

Got an email yesterday from Dub Jett as well that my FAI engine for my GR7 Formula one is on it's way as well! It's not as fast as my jets, but for the ease of operation for the go fast fix, I'm loving it!!!!!

Pretty damn happy to be flying in 16C weather the last week of February and first day of March in Canada too!!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	flying March 1.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	233.6 KB
ID:	2077872  
Old 03-01-2015, 07:42 PM
dhal22

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Sounds like fun.
Old 03-04-2015, 06:15 AM
MJD
My Feedback: (1)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey, I went flying last weekend. Mind you, it was -17C, windy, and 2/3 of the way through the battery my fingers were frozen and I said "screw this!".
Old 03-07-2015, 07:21 AM
airraptor
My Feedback: (66)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I talked to Dub at the Phoenix classic and i think i will get the same engine to run on my old F1 plane too. he said run on 15%
Old 03-10-2015, 04:31 AM
flyingmachine
My Feedback: (9)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

LGM, You sound like a KID again! AWESOME! I love that feeling of excitement. Its a RUSH. Kinda like that first HOT girl...HEEEHEHE