Community
Search
Notices
Extreme Speed Prop Planes Discuss the need for speed with fast prop planes (Screamin Demon, Diamond Dust, Shrikes or any REAL sound breakin'''' plane)

weston magnum

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2005, 06:59 PM
ULTIMATE LVR
My Feedback: (49)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default weston magnum

NEED HELP FINDING A DEALER THAT SELLS THE WESTON MAGNUMS HERE IN THE US. HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR DAYS TO GET IN TOUCH WITH WESTON USA BUT GET NO ANSWER FROM THE NUMBER ON THER WEB SITE. WESTONUSA.COM. HOW DO I GET ONE?THANKS
Old 07-19-2005, 11:50 PM
corvett

Default RE: weston magnum

I have had two of these rockets. I loved them both . I flew both with a YS 45 and a tuned pipe. Simply balistic. They fly very stable and are very easy to control. (deffinetly not for the inexpereanced)!!!!!!!! This plane will go from one end of the field to the other in the blink of an eye and is a real crowd pleaser when diving down to make a low pass flat out. At high or low speed the plane flys great. I purchased both of my planes at Tammies Hobbies in Beverton Or. ph 503 644 4535 be sure to ask for sherry, she's great and tell her jim L said hi I know they used to do mail order and probably still do. corvett
Old 07-20-2005, 01:08 AM
ULTIMATE LVR

Thanks Corvett. I know of Tammies. Do you know Paul. He was working there for some time. He now lives in Spokane. Good heli piolet. I will give them a call tomorrow. Thanks
Old 07-22-2005, 03:05 PM
corvett

Don't know paul for sure, but think I know who you mean. Shery is Tims wife. Tim was the airplane guy at tammies till he got sick and shery has kind of taken over (she does fly). think i may call her today as this talk has pretty much convinced me i need another Magnum. Go Fast Corvett
Old 07-22-2005, 07:29 PM
corvett

ultimate lvr I called tammies today and talked to craig, who told me shery was off today and would be gone next week. So since you got me going I told him to order another magnum for me. He said since it had been so long since they had ordered the last magnums for me, he would have to do some checking. Do you ever get down around portland Or.? I fly at the molalla rc assn. south of portland . Check out our website sometime www.molrca.com/ or i'm sure tower hobbies has a link my name is jim L .
Old 07-25-2005, 03:38 PM
wildnloose

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I talked to WestonUSA a minute ago, they have Magnums in stock...try again (I used number from web site).
Old 07-25-2005, 06:37 PM
RC-Captain

Call me cheap, a troll or what ever but I think it is just ridiculous I have to pay money to order merchandise from a company. They should at LEAST provide a toll free number for crying out loud. I love all four of their plane designs and intend on buying at least two of them the magnum and the delta looking one , but please try to meet me half way on the phone call. Set up an on-line ordering form . Just my 2 cents.
Old 07-25-2005, 10:15 PM
ULTIMATE LVR

THANKS FOR THE INFO. FINALY GOT A HOLD OF MAGNUM USA. HE SAID HE WAS GONE FOR SOME TIME AND HIS SIS WAS RUNNING THINGS. SHE MUST HAVE FORGOTEN TO ANSWER THE PHONE OR SOMETHING. GOT ONE ON THE WAY. CANT WAIT!!.