Community
Search
Notices
Extreme Speed Prop Planes Discuss the need for speed with fast prop planes (Screamin Demon, Diamond Dust, Shrikes or any REAL sound breakin'''' plane)

Revvers II

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2006, 12:40 AM
SPEED JUNKIE
My Feedback: (14)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Revvers II

Sweet placement of the plaque Dave![sm=thumbs_up.gif]

As I was saying next comes Budedude----

Comes flying up to the motor home about 6:30am and shivers me timbers out of bed frantically reaching for my armour piercing rounds![X(] Naw, I was awake already but not out of bed yet. Once I saw the truck I knew who it was. So he unloads his awesome stable of aircraft and parks them right next to my cheeseball barely flyable pathetic beater and shames me right there in front of all the animal kingdom to see! Shoestring, Ally Cat, F-20, F-16! He flew them all and they all flew great! He lost the Ally cat on a nasty take off crosswind and the Shoe somehow at the night session that I didn't see happen. That Sucked! During the day I look out my window and see some nut going 110mph right down the runway I said to myself who's that idiot! Cobratraxx said it was Buddude trying to see how fast he could get his 327 supercharged truck up to speed so I then retracted my statement to myself about the idiot and said that it was cool and I wish I had one myself because I would do the same thing as Buddude just a little faster maybe! 210mph?[X(] Great planes, great pilot and a cool dude to hang with!

Next came the Vicman[sm=shades_smile.gif] I couldn't beleive my eyes when I saw him------- to be continued
Old 10-25-2006, 12:49 AM
Kmot
My Feedback: (24)

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

The plaque looks excellent there Dave!! [sm=thumbup.gif]

I have already picked out a spot for my sign. In my workshop, the backside of the door I have purposely left naked. Nothing was ever going to be screwed, bolted, nailed, taped, or hung on the backside of that door. Because every other wall is plastered with junk. Not anymore, that sign is going in the center of that door!
Old 10-25-2006, 11:44 AM
vicman
My Feedback: (10)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Buddude was indeed a cool calm customer. It was nice to meet him and listen to what types of things he has built and flown. Very impressive models.

Did anyone else catch that he flew Stewart Little's plane for the camera? Very cool.

Here is his airforce.

Glad you guys like the signs.[8D]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Db84882.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	139.0 KB
ID:	547848  
Old 10-25-2006, 07:52 PM
Dr. Speed
My Feedback: (2)

Hey guys...go check out Revvers 2.5 BBQ thread...we are planning a night fly...check the dates to see if you can come!!!
Old 10-25-2006, 08:10 PM
vicman

Sorry, shot my wad last week.[sm=bananahead.gif]
Old 10-25-2006, 10:19 PM
SPEED JUNKIE
My Feedback: (14)

Speaking of the Vicman[sm=shades_smile.gif]

I don't know him from Adam but I think I have known him all my life!
He shows up pulls his Airhog Biplane out of the package and launches right there in the pits!
Didn't even do a radio check or ask for clearence from the tower! How rude! He thinks he can come from some place called Carolina's or somethin' and just do what he wants! Right then and there I knew he was a true Revver Brother because he just does what he wants, when he wants, where he wants! He fits right in with the rest of us black sheep. He drank somethin' called "Shine"! I dont drink so while he wasn't lookin' I fueled up the plane with some of his "Shine" and wow what a difference higher octane makes in a cylinder! It almost ate right through my tank! He also tried to explain how Nuclear Reactors work while drinking his "Shine" talking like a Chinese woman making Sushi! Man I about peed my pants he had so many one liners!

Vicman you are welcome on the left coast any time Brother!
Thanks for the plaque I will show it off proudly!

Lets see-----KMOT I don't know how he can----- to be continued
Old 10-26-2006, 07:44 AM
vicman

Thanks SJ, I believe those are the kindest words ever spoken about me - I'm kinda tearing up right now..[sm=red_smile.gif]