Community
Search
Notices
Extreme Speed Prop Planes Discuss the need for speed with fast prop planes (Screamin Demon, Diamond Dust, Shrikes or any REAL sound breakin'''' plane)

Prather Lill Toni

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2003, 07:04 PM
propnut28

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Prather Lill Toni

Does anyone know what airfoil was used on the Prather Lill Toni .40 pylon racer. Its an old plane but I have one still in the box but the wing was destroyed. Someone tried to glue the sheeting on the cores with CA, Not much core left to go by. Thw wood has mostly rotted from water damage. The fuse is Fiber glass so Its ok. I want to use the original core as It would best fith the wing saddle. I have to wonder if anyone may have the templates.
Old 05-31-2003, 06:05 PM
boater
My Feedback: (2)

Why don't you call Prather and see if he's got any cores left? I think they got a web site.
Old 06-01-2003, 12:44 PM
propnut28

I alredy talked to terry Prather the designer, He no longer has the templates or molds. I tried to contact california speed pros, but the email came back so monday Ill call them. Terry told me that they used to make after market cores.
Old 06-01-2003, 12:59 PM
HalH
My Feedback: (12)

Default Prather Litlle Tony

I have one all completed and I could do my best to copy the airfoil with the sheeting if you feel this would help.
Just send me an email with your address if you want my best attempt at copying it.

Hal