Community
Search
Notices
Flybarless Helicopters Discuss flybarless rotor head systems for all helicopters right here.

ALZRC Devil 380

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2019, 02:41 PM
cyclicoverload

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default ALZRC Devil 380

Hey guys, i just ordered a ALZRC 380 Fast from Banggood (the super combo) and was wondering if anyone knows if the new kit coming from them has the 2mm side frames? On that same note does it ship with the new main shaft and spindle shaft?
Old 01-07-2020, 05:35 PM
cyclicoverload

Default It's almost here

Well I just checked Banggood shipping and the heli is in LA! I ordered a new Radio Link AT 10II to fly it with (to use SBus) and ordered a few things like the skids, aluminum mixer arms and a few other bits. Another question I had was what's y'all's experience with the ALZRC (hobby wing clone) ESC? Does that BEC with 7 amps actually power the system or should I run a 10 amp UBEC and power the RX and FC from that? I've read that digital servos can pull 15+ amps during stressful cyclic/collective moves and it's possible to have a brown out on the system. I know it's not a new release heli but I'll toss a few pics of the newest kits parts. Ive getting back into RC again and am really looking forward to this build, the last build I did was my T-Rex 500 UH-1 (and never finished the details and paint) I would really like to take the experience of this FBL ( first one I've done/flown) and get the UH-1 running an nice FBL head and FC.
Old 01-09-2020, 04:51 PM
cyclicoverload

Well I have to go-to the post office to pick it up as no one was home to sign for the box! Dang, well if anyone is reading this I do pose another question, I built this cap pack for the FC. Now I've read both sides of this argument but do you guys have any experience with this option? I used 2 1000uf 25 volt Rincon caps in parallel, I ran it on my Lite Machines today to test and used my oscilloscope to see the suppression of broadband noise on the DC power bus, seems to work ok, I sort of expected to see a small amount of smoothing just not sure if this could prevent a "brown out" event. Any feedback on it fixing a known issue?

2000 uf cap pack for my KBar