Community
Search
Notices
Foamies! - RC Electric Foam Aircraft Discuss rc foamie electrics here (i.e. Zagi, Tazz, ProJeti, wingo)

Watt Age Hyperwing

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2005, 10:01 PM
ChopperMike

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Watt Age Hyperwing

This thing flies great! I had my doubts after reading several posts on it here (bought the kit before I read them) but they were wrong and had no trouble at all hand launching it. I set up the elevons per the instructions and the recommended throws and was expecting to have to do some tweaking but it flew right out of my hand! It will get a brushless setup eventually but it definitely has adequate power with the stock motor on a 3S 2100 TP. Best $35 I have spent recently!

Mike
Old 06-15-2005, 11:24 AM
genebond

Default RE: Watt Age Hyperwing

Amen! I'm using 3s Tanic 1550's, and I love it!
Old 06-15-2005, 05:20 PM
ChopperMike

Default RE: Watt Age Hyperwing

I just came back from putting in a couple flights to see how it would handle the wind. It's currently 15 mph gusting to over 20 and it handled it! It was a handful but controllable. I'm happy! I had been looking for a plane I could fly in the wind since my other electrics won't handle this much wind, especially the Mini Funtana. I highly recommend the Hyper Wing.

Mike