Community
Search
Notices
Foamies! - RC Electric Foam Aircraft Discuss rc foamie electrics here (i.e. Zagi, Tazz, ProJeti, wingo)

my first foam airplane

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2008, 10:18 AM
suitcase
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my first foam airplane

Just thought I would speak up for Charger RC and their CR PRO1 foamy. I ordered the kit and used all the gear from a 3D Buddie I smashed up. Well, not all the gear. I used four HS 55s and the 8 channel radio that came with my 9CAPS radio. I also use a Electrifly 25 controller, and a Eflite 400 with a 11X3.8 prop. A TP 1320 battery. I would recommend this plane without reservation. I set the controlls at neutral and it flew without any futher adjustment. It won't handle much wind but I wouldn't think any foamy would. It has a 37" wing. It flys and lands as good as any plane I own. I could probably save a couple ozs if i went with smaller esc and radio.
Old 06-16-2008, 01:59 PM
dnkehl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: my first foam airplane

How about pictures or vidios of this great plane in action. What happened to the old plane? How did you crash it?