Community
Search
Notices
Foamies! - RC Electric Foam Aircraft Discuss rc foamie electrics here (i.e. Zagi, Tazz, ProJeti, wingo)

Parkzone Typhoon 2 3D

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2008, 09:45 PM
aircraftking

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Parkzone Typhoon 2 3D

Ok, I have been flying parkflyers for about a year now. Within that time, I owned about 14 planes. Now when I mean I have been flying I have been flying I tell you! Try nearly every weekend and 2 or 3 times during the week after work through the year. As far as RTF models go, I have flown many types from prop planes to edf jets. I just picked up this PZ Typhoon 2 last weekend and what do you know, this happens to be the BEST plane I have flown out of all of them I currently have. I think I like it better then my F27C Stryker. It is so manuverable, fast and downright fun to fly, this is one heck of a high performance electric plane. Very athletic and strong and I never thought electric parkflyers can perform like this! Of course the stryker is yet another amazing plane in this class, especially with speed but I think the typhoon 2 amazed me even more as far as overall flight ability. Another thing I am starting to realize, if it don't say parkzone (or hobbyzone) on it, watch out.