Notices
Forum questions or problems Post any questions about how to use the forum or any bugs/problems you may be having in this forum.

Newbie feedback

Old 01-25-2016, 04:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newbie feedback

Hello.
Just joined your forum as I had heard good things about the attitude of most of the people using it.
But one thing that hit me in the eye straight away in a negetive sense, is the little videos that appear in between in the middle of each threads reply.
see attachment;

This is very annoying, not to mention a gross waste of MB's download[which is my money being wasted]
Probably, unlike most people I do not have unlimited download MBs for a very high fee.
I have tried to set 'do not show' in my account, but it always reverts to 1 for most of each settings.
Fixed adds on the side not so bad--but videos burn up a lot of wasted MBs[money].
I only have this problem on this site.

Also I found it hard/impossible, to find a 'contact us' title heading or a 'feed back' heading.
I guess to save abuse you have to smoke screen it to this thread[not uncommon these days unfortunally]

Thanks.

Regards, SS
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	How to get rid of this MB and Money wasting video.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	403.6 KB
ID:	2143545  

Last edited by slowslope; 01-25-2016 at 06:00 PM.
Old 01-25-2016, 09:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by slowslope
Hello.
Just joined your forum as I had heard good things about the attitude of most of the people using it.
But one thing that hit me in the eye straight away in a negetive sense, is the little videos that appear in between in the middle of each threads reply.
see attachment;
This is very annoying, not to mention a gross waste of MB's download[which is my money being wasted]
Probably, unlike most people I do not have unlimited download MBs for a very high fee.
I have tried to set 'do not show' in my account, but it always reverts to 1 for most of each settings.
Fixed adds on the side not so bad--but videos burn up a lot of wasted MBs[money].
I only have this problem on this site.
Also I found it hard/impossible, to find a 'contact us' title heading or a 'feed back' heading.
I guess to save abuse you have to smoke screen it to this thread[not uncommon these days unfortunally]
Thanks.
Regards, SS
After some gathering more info about this forum--it appears that this is the norm.
To have lots of annoying adds and[worse] videos scattered amonst threads.
If this is the case--then you've lost me already[looking through the threads I see a lot of other people seem to have done the same[a lot of old unfinished threads]
''Adios Amigos

SS
Old 01-26-2016, 05:00 AM
My Feedback: (158)

Received 52 Likes on 50 Posts

Well, a few of us Dinosaurs are holding on till the ashes complete cover us,,,

but since your fragility can't allow you to scroll past an ad or two, I bid you adieu

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	43b26617f52880ab2a41c30525eba7c6.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	86.3 KB
ID:	2143582