Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > Forum questions or problems
Reload this Page >

Cannot collapse FPV forums!

Notices
Forum questions or problems Post any questions about how to use the forum or any bugs/problems you may be having in this forum.

Cannot collapse FPV forums!

Old 12-27-2019, 06:04 AM
1QwkSport2.5r

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Cannot collapse FPV forums!

I collapse the forum sections I donít read; the only forum that doesnít have a collapse button is the FPV forum section. Iíd like to be able to collapse this. What needs to be done?
Old 12-27-2019, 10:56 AM
IBJoel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1QwkSport2.5r View Post
I collapse the forum sections I donít read; the only forum that doesnít have a collapse button is the FPV forum section. Iíd like to be able to collapse this. What needs to be done?
Do you have cookies enabled for RCU?
Old 12-27-2019, 01:21 PM
1QwkSport2.5r

Originally Posted by IBJoel View Post
Do you have cookies enabled for RCU?
Yes, of course I do. All of the other forums collapse and stay collapsed. Every other forum has a collapse button - EXCEPT the FPV forum.
Old 12-30-2019, 12:52 PM
IBJoel

Yes, of course I do. All of the other forums collapse and stay collapsed. Every other forum has a collapse button - EXCEPT the FPV forum.
Oh, the FPV doesn't even have the button? If that's the case, try bypassing your cache: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipe...ass_your_cache
Old 01-04-2020, 08:19 AM
1QwkSport2.5r

That doesn’t work on iPhone. I deleted all website data and cache, signed back in, still the same problem. FPV is the only forum that doesn’t have a collapse button. It’s been like this for several months; I just didn’t bother reporting it.

Last edited by 1QwkSport2.5r; 01-04-2020 at 12:37 PM.
Old 01-06-2020, 12:30 PM
IBJoel

That doesnít work on iPhone. I deleted all website data and cache, signed back in, still the same problem. FPV is the only forum that doesnít have a collapse button. Itís been like this for several months; I just didnít bother reporting it.
I just noticed that you mentioned the button doesn't appear at all. Can you post a screenshot of that, please? I'd like tech to take a look.
Old 01-06-2020, 11:42 PM
1QwkSport2.5r

There ya go. One zoomed shot and one full screen. I included part of the collapsed banner of the forum above.
Old 01-07-2020, 09:29 AM
IBJoel

Thank you very much. I was also able to replicate this on my phone and I'll ask tech to take a look. I was able to zoom in on that section heading where the button should be and I did see a tiny version of it that was clickable. So that should work until tech fixes it.
Old 01-07-2020, 03:04 PM
1QwkSport2.5r

Originally Posted by IBJoel View Post
Thank you very much. I was also able to replicate this on my phone and I'll ask tech to take a look. I was able to zoom in on that section heading where the button should be and I did see a tiny version of it that was clickable. So that should work until tech fixes it.
Without zooming ALL the way in, nobody would ever see that. I was able to zoom in and see it and the button did in fact work. But a more visible button would certainly be nice.

Thanks for looking into it and getting it fixed.