Notices
Forum questions or problems Post any questions about how to use the forum or any bugs/problems you may be having in this forum.

Spoiler?

Old 11-24-2020, 04:38 PM
scale only 4 me
My Feedback: (158)

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts
Default Spoiler?

What the heck is this spoiler thing hiding posts, I see it in the market and some threads?

Old 11-25-2020, 07:07 AM
IBJoel

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by scale only 4 me View Post
What the heck is this spoiler thing hiding posts, I see it in the market and some threads?
It's a pretty standard forum function. It allows users to collapse long text (so as not to annoy other users), hide plot points when discussing narrative media, or use for the punchline of a joke in reference generally to the other uses of the button.
Old 11-25-2020, 03:44 PM
scale only 4 me
My Feedback: (158)

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Huh,, I've never seen the option used before,,, sure looks like where it's popping up it makes no sense,, I doubt in this case when selling an engine the seller used it intentionally