Community
Search
Notices
Forum questions or problems Post any questions about how to use the forum or any bugs/problems you may be having in this forum.

Posting attachments?

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2024, 01:22 PM
ezflyr
My Feedback: (32)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Posting attachments?

Hi All,

I no longer see an obvious means to add attachments to my thread posts! Generally, there is a some sort of a browse for file and upload mechanism, but I don't see that! My 'Posting Rules' show that I MAY post attachments, so I don't understand what is going on!
Old 02-29-2024, 01:35 PM
IBJoel

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by ezflyr
Hi All,

I no longer see an obvious means to add attachments to my thread posts! Generally, there is a some sort of a browse for file and upload mechanism, but I don't see that! My 'Posting Rules' show that I MAY post attachments, so I don't understand what is going on!
Either of these buttons will work. If you don't see that bar, you likely have a bad connection and the page doesn't complete loading or there's a content blocker active. For some reason FireFox is more likely to have this issue (although that has not been the case on other sites I manage)