Community
Search
Notices
Forum questions or problems Post any questions about how to use the forum or any bugs/problems you may be having in this forum.

uploading avatar

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2003, 05:19 AM
michpittsman
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default uploading avatar

With Windowsxp os, cannot upload avatar-goes halfway; had wornboots reduce pic to 85x85 but was in art format/couldn't change it to jpg; tried to upload, kicked back instantly; tried to reduce pic myself to 85x85, worked once but I couldn't move it to a file to upload. Wornboots says he had lots of problems with xp/aol and pictures. What now? I can add pix to my postings, it just takes so long that more than one or two pix is not possible. I can email four or more pix in a minute or two with Aol you've got pictures. JIM
Old 12-01-2003, 01:10 PM
WORNBOOTS
My Feedback: (33)

Default RE: uploading avatar

Is it possible to add aol's .ART image format to the Avatar files??

And is it possible to upload this avatar for Jim if not??

I tried to help him as much as possible, but was not able to get it to work for him
I was able to upload this pic to my avatar as a test, so I know it is possible.

Good luck Jim, I know you have been trying for quite a while now'

83x62 3235 bytes
ResizedBipe.jpg
Attached Images  
Old 12-06-2003, 01:47 PM
Tom Krasin

Default RE: RC Universe

This the most screwed up website that I have ever had the displeasure of struggling with.

You can't upload even the standard avatars and who cares anyway?

There is no explanation of what is wanted in the 1st three items in my forums - Geeze!

I can't figure out how to post a quote except to reply to someone, which seems incredibly
dumb.

AND I can't change my email address without the CODE, that I didn't know you needed until I changed ISP's.

And the best yet you can't even submit problems that aren't covered in FAQ's, once my listing expires I'm gone!!!!!!!

Happy landings guys!

[:@]
Old 12-07-2003, 12:14 AM
zetor
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: RC Universe

ORIGINAL: Tom Krasin

This the most screwed up website that I have ever had the displeasure of struggling with.

You can't upload even the standard avatars and who cares anyway?

There is no explanation of what is wanted in the 1st three items in my forums - Geeze!

I can't figure out how to post a quote except to reply to someone, which seems incredibly
dumb.

AND I can't change my email address without the CODE, that I didn't know you needed until I changed ISP's.

And the best yet you can't even submit problems that aren't covered in FAQ's, once my listing expires I'm gone!!!!!!!

Happy landings guys!

[:@]