Community
Search
Notices
Forum questions or problems Post any questions about how to use the forum or any bugs/problems you may be having in this forum.

Forums

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2003, 07:16 AM
NavyE6FE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Forums

Did something happen to the the RCU page programming or is someone playing with the code????
Up until this past week whenever I clicked on 'Airplanes' in Forums, the only thing that came up were the 'battery,engine,etc' and 'airplane' forums with no other forums showing. Now this week when I click on 'Airplanes' I get ALL the forum titles with just the aiplanes expanded. I went to forum settings and selected just the batteries and airplanes forums but when I come back to RCU later, it still loads the same with all the forums and only airplane expanded(after selecting airplanes in the forums).
Any Ideas?? Thanks
Old 12-07-2003, 11:10 PM
mvigod
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Forums

I changed the code a bit to "roll up" the other categories. You can click any of the titles or the round icons on the forum to go to a single section. To view your "MyForums" select what you want to see in the settings page then just hit myforums icon (this also allows you to search only your chosen forums too btw when in myforums mode).

to view all forums click the "expand all categories" link which appears right above the first forum title on the homepage or click the forum home link if inside a forum.