Community
Search
Notices
Forum questions or problems Post any questions about how to use the forum or any bugs/problems you may be having in this forum.

BUG

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2004, 08:12 AM
Gordon Mc
My Feedback: (11)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default BUG

Just FYI . when I select "My account" and then "Forum preferences", I get directed to http://www.rcuniverse.com/members/fo...TOKEN=55100759 which generates an error:

Javascript error:
Null is null or not an object
Source = <URL as above> line 187

Gordon
Old 03-28-2004, 10:09 PM
mvigod
Banned

Default RE: BUG

Gordon,

Yes. This actually is a long standing bug from the javascript function. If you had selected a forum in you MyForums list which no longer exists the function looks for it and doesn't see it in the list and spews the error.

The workaround is to deselect all chosen forums and then select from those available. This should fix it. In the meantime we are completely rewriting the MyForum selection tool so it doesn't use any JS.
Old 04-08-2004, 09:46 PM
mvigod
Banned

Default RE: BUG

gordon,

did the deselect of all and reselection of forums fix this for you? If not let me know