Community
Search
Notices
Forum questions or problems Post any questions about how to use the forum or any bugs/problems you may be having in this forum.

my avatar

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2004, 11:10 PM
madmanmikie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my avatar

I've tried to upload a custom avatar in the browes area and after I double click on the pic from my file the window comes up saying page cannot be displayed Ive tried what the page says I should do like check my security settings and all but I can't seem to figure on how to make the Image smaller,I have photo Impressions Program. How do you get to make an image smaller, so that it would fit.I see othe members using custom pics for their avatar.how do you accomplish this. thanks for any advice.
Old 04-01-2004, 05:11 PM
dr_wogz
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: my avatar

I beleive teh avatar picture needs to be 100k or smaller. that's probably your problem, a large file. usually if you shrink it, the fiel size shrinks accordingly.

Also, it has to be a BMP, GIF, or JPG format. At least I beleive at least one of these three.

There are a few threads on 'Avatars'. A search might yeild other options..

p