Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > Forum questions or problems
 Product Guide needs more >

Product Guide needs more

Notices
Forum questions or problems Post any questions about how to use the forum or any bugs/problems you may be having in this forum.

Product Guide needs more

Old 04-11-2004, 11:54 PM
My Feedback: (1)

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Product Guide needs more

I think the product guide is one of the most useful features on RCU. I go there several times per week to look up planes, engines or whatever.
However I am getting tired of seeing all the "specifications are coming soon" and "there are no reviews at this time" messages. I feel that the product guide has become stagnant with very few additional ratings, specs or reviews. I have left ratings for most items which I have used and wish more users would do the same as this is the best source to get feedback on an item. I believe the old RCU had just as good or better product guide as the new improved conglomerate. With thousands of users on RCU, most products should have at least 1 or 2 reviews. And it shouldn't be that difficult to find specs for the items. I love to find useful information in the ratings and reviews, such as how to adjust an engine or what to be aware of when building a model. Some answers can be found through the forums, but the product guide can provide instant information.[X(]
RCU, Please provide Specs!
Members, Please add your Ratings and Tips!

Thank You,

Rod S
Old 04-20-2004, 06:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Product Guide needs more

Write your own damn review and stop expecting the staff to buy every product and write reviews. In fact, post your complaint in the clubhouse where the "people" actually visit and read posts...
Old 04-20-2004, 10:26 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Dang, MasterSmasher! You must have a wild hair! I guess you didn't even read my message. If RCU would give me access to post specs, I could work on it. I have been posting rating on as many of my planes and engines and radios which I have. I realize that there are many obscure products out there, but wouldn't you expect specs on most of the Sig, Great Planes, Balsa USA. OS and Saito products. Thank you anyway for replying. I can't believe it took 10 days to get a response.
[X(]
RS
Old 04-23-2004, 08:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry, having a bit of a bad time latley, didnt mean to be so rude[] any way, i bet most users active here dont even know that they individualy can write full product reviews or stuff like that. That would be why the thing seems so empty... But id be willing to bet in a year or so it gets much more information[8D]

have fun
-some unhappy but not at you dude-