Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > Forum questions or problems
Reload this Page >

Posting more than one image

Community
Search
Notices
Forum questions or problems Post any questions about how to use the forum or any bugs/problems you may be having in this forum.

Posting more than one image

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2005, 05:12 PM
DLT
My Feedback: (48)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Posting more than one image

I'm haqving trouble posting more than one image...keeps saying file to large. I'm using Windows 98...do I need to install winzip?
Old 03-12-2005, 05:30 PM
mvigod
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Posting more than one image

try resizing images before uploading. make them less than 200k each or under 100k is better. make less than 1000 pixels too if possible. if that works it means your files were just too huge. we have a 3000k limit
Old 03-12-2005, 05:34 PM
DLT
My Feedback: (48)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can you tell me how to resize them?
Old 03-14-2005, 01:00 PM
mvigod
Banned

if you search this forum there are quite a few threads on how to do this or check the digital photography forum here
Old 03-14-2005, 01:59 PM
hattend
My Feedback: (20)

ORIGINAL: DLT

Can you tell me how to resize them?
Cheapest way is to use MS Paint as it came with your operating system. I've never used it (I use Picture Publisher 8) but it should work

To change the size of your picture

On the Image menu, click Attributes.

Under Units, click the unit of measurement you want to use for the width and height.

Type the measurements in Width and Height.
====
Notes

You can also resize your picture by dragging the image resize handles, located at the lower-right corner and along the bottom and right sides of your picture. (You might need to maximize the window to see the square resize handles.)
If your current picture is bigger than the new size, the picture is cut from the right side and bottom to fit within the smaller area. If your current picture is smaller than the new size, the extra area is filled with the selected background color.