Community
Search
Notices
FPV, UAV & Drones Discuss all aspects of First Person View (FPV), Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) and Drones in this forum

UAV/Drone

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2010, 08:33 PM
x942

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default UAV/Drone

Hello i had a question a bout a UAV or drone. My neighbor bought one that he can control from his laptop andreceivevideo. He bought it for $500. Basically i was wondering if anyone knew where i could get one or how i could build one myself. I would love a UAV that i could control through my laptop this would be allot of fun and make scouting my 50 acres easier

thank you
Old 04-27-2012, 07:37 PM
wiseguyMBDrc
My Feedback: (4)

Default RE: UAV/Drone

we build all types of fly by wire aircraft and land based platforms. here is a link to one alvb on rcu. http://www.rcuniverse.com/market/item.cfm?itemId=840285
Old 06-04-2012, 03:03 AM
Highflight

ORIGINAL: x942

Hello i had a question a bout a UAV or drone. My neighbor bought one that he can control from his laptop and receive video. He bought it for $500. Basically i was wondering if anyone knew where i could get one or how i could build one myself. I would love a UAV that i could control through my laptop this would be allot of fun and make scouting my 50 acres easier

thank you
I'd like to know that myself.

So, have you thought to ask your neighbor where he bought it and come back and let US know?
Old 06-04-2012, 07:42 AM
wiseguyMBDrc

I'm the ceo of a company that makes them. we are able to work with you on getting some thing that suits your needs be it public or other. I have not had time to finish our website but it is up. modelsbydesignusa.com> we have Fiberglass models carbon fiber and kevlar>all come with cameras or vidieo goggles and groung station military case with 7"lcd tv.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Zx70815.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	83.3 KB
ID:	1768993  
Old 06-04-2012, 07:45 AM
wiseguyMBDrc

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Om33483.jpg