Notices
Free Flight Discuss all aspects of free flight right here!

newbie help

Old 07-14-2015, 06:30 PM
thenewguy101

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default newbie help

I got this guillows messerschmitt bf 109 balsa and tissue model. This is my second build the first was not that good i had messed up with the paint. In my new model im doing good with the frame but i am very confused how to paint the tissue, i have*added the tissue onto the plane it said to use clear acrylic spray paint over it as a dope covering i think. I am thinking of using acrylic spray paint to paint it. I want my model to be painted and have that type of look as seen in this video https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c34-9RmBxHA would spray paint do it ? (The model is the same one as what i have)
Old 08-24-2015, 05:28 PM
aeronca52

About half way down on this links page are some tissue tutorials that are downloadable. Perhaps that can help you out. http://www.easybuiltmodels.com/tips.htm
Old 08-28-2015, 06:33 AM
Bob Jablonski

I am still doing the old school way of thinning down dope paint. At this time I use SIG paint.
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies
Grovertown, IN.
574-540-1123
[email protected]
www.countylinehobbies.com
Old 11-23-2015, 09:40 PM
Warren
My Feedback: (72)

Well? How did it come out?