Community
Search
Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

Lost the bind and crashed

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2013, 06:06 PM
Moggy
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lost the bind and crashed

Somehow I lost the bind and the plane crashed. The batteries, servos, and switches were good at the crash site. The plane came out of a left bank and then was flying straight and level. This was the third lap of the flight when it started to act like there was no control. It dipped and swayed thee times then burned in. I flew it the weekend a week prior without any difficulties. The xmitter is a 8FG 2.4. I don't trust the receiver anymore or the transmitter for that matter. The installation was as per the instructions in the manual. Should I send them out to be checked by Futaba or do I switch over to JR/Spectrum?
Old 09-18-2013, 06:22 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

We'd suggest that you send the equipment to the service center to be checked out. Losing the link is most certainly not a common occurrence. It's possible that you didn't lose the link, but something else happened. A thorough checkout will let us all know what might be wrong.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/futa...r-service.html