Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

Antennas exposed lengths differ!

Old 12-21-2013, 04:58 PM
Helirupert

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Antennas exposed lengths differ!

I bought an antenna set Futaba FP08A17301 (400 mm) as a replacement for the original for a receiver F7008SB. This, because I want to install the RX in my Vario Lama (anywhere lots of metal), and I want to locate the antennas as far as possible from each other. When I measured the exposed ends (without screen), I noticed that the ends of the 400 mm antennas were 2 mm longer compared to the original F7008SB antennas. I have a total of three F7008SB's who all have the same length (shorter). Is there any reason for this difference? Maybe this antenna is not appropriate for R7008SB?

Robert
Old 12-31-2013, 10:19 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Any of the Futaba 2.4 GHz receiver antennas will work correctly. Some may have minor variances to account for tuning lengths in the coaxial cable.