Community
Search
Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

9 Super with campac question

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2014, 06:11 PM
JohnMcGowan
My Feedback: (15)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 9 Super with campac question

Bax, I know this is old school stuff now but I still love my 9 Super . A friend built a plane for me a while back and took out my campac to take with him and put in his 9 super to set the radio up. The new plane is on slot #15 of the campac. All I want to do is put my campac back in my tx and copy the # 15 slot ( the new plane) so it would them be set up in my tx. Nothing else. I see that he has some of his planes in his memory of his tx on different slots of his radio that I do not want copied over to mine.
Would you mind telling a dummy like me the simple way to do this?
Thank you for any help you could offer me.....and Merry Christmas Bax!!
John
Old 12-23-2014, 08:29 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

You just insert the campac into your transmitter, select the model in the campac you wish and then select it. It will copy into your transmitter. You cannot copy the entire campac at once. Only one model at a time.